Nokia 5.4

Nokia 5.4

• Murad

Feodor, 17 Sep 2021I've heard about auto restart issue in this phone, Has... morehaven't got it so far in mine. if auto restart happens, it would last less than a week and the phone works as normal afterwards

I've heard about auto restart issue in this phone, Has been resolved or doesn't have such an issue at all?

• Nokia5.4 user

To work native screen recorder after A11 on 5.4, you have to factory reset the phone. Thank you!

• Nov. Lima

Anonymous, 10 Sep 2021It's not stock AndroidI had the same doubt, finally ended up picking the 5.4 because it seems to have better performance and much better camera. There's a cool video on youtube explaining the differences (by 'TheMRNokia') which pushed me over the edge!

• Tengusha

Received Android 11 update today

• piku

Worst phone I've ever bought. waste of money. Photos looks like cartoons. terrible. You wasted my money Nokia

Anonymous, 05 Sep 2021Oneplus nord ceIt's not stock Android

• Bronco

I took a look at 5.4 and G20, can any one let more about the two? I really need a good camera and battery life Ur candid advise pls

• Shak

Don't buy this garbage... Very poor camera and updates... Again and again I humbly request to buy to this waste

Nokia 5.4 Android 11 Update When will I get it?

• povke

good day . haw put apps to folder on desktop ?

• Ali

Anonymous, 13 Aug 2021Looking at this phone because I'm actually looking for... moreThis phone has to be the only option at this price point with stock android

• Enobong

Kris, 12 Aug 2021Is Android 11 update available for this device?Yes you can update it to android 11 if you want to

• sjasjdkasjkdj

Kris, 12 Aug 2021Is Android 11 update available for this device?Yea and you will be able to update to android 12

Looking at this phone because I'm actually looking for stock android or at least nearly stock android. And in the Philippines, it's not easy to buy PIXEL phones. Though I really want one. Also, I know motorola is almost stock android but again, it's not available in my country anymore. Any recommendations of decent phone with good battery life, decent camera and great amount of storage, 128GB and up, even if it's not stock android, what would it be? As long as it won't cost me an arm or an organ. 😅

• Kris

Is Android 11 update available for this device?

Brought this phone for my mother, she loves it' It's a brand she can trust for now, and the specs are very reasonable for the price. I like the looks as it definitely gets in with how phones are looking these days. I would recommend it. The only annoyance for me is the fact that it could never be my daily driver as it's just not as powerful enough for my gaming and work needs. Maybe one day Nokia will decide to take back the market with some actual competition.

On the Nokia 5.4 box, it's written 2 years Android update.. i just hope it's true or i will lose faith with Nokia :/

• A.S

Samrat, 21 Jun 2021Yes buddy you're absolutely correct. People tend to ju... moreLg, blackberry, htc Used to be all so good but nobody knew.