Nokia 6

Nokia 6

• f1ddy

Sounds good lets hope it looks better on realese

Nokia C1 I'm confused. @:-/

• AnonD-20890

Oh shit. Non removable battery phone again?. Nokia, do you want to burry yourself in the graveyard?.

is this for real ?? if it is am loving it ,,dont be suprise to see nokia back in the lead from samsung once more with android devices with the andriod os

• Smile

Erick, 22 Dec 2014No LTE for a mobile destined for mid 2015?FYI...this is not a flagship phone, its not even confirmed yet, just a prototype

Non removable battery ???

soooo exciteddd

If NOKIA could remanufacture the NOKIA 3310 like those April fulls pictures but only with Android 5.0 instead of WP 8.1.

• Erick

No LTE for a mobile destined for mid 2015?

Mobilemaster, 22 Dec 2014They can not make Nokia devices, but for example Foxconn can. Fo... moreIndeed, they can't manufacture these devices themselves till 2016. So they simply let another company manufacture the devices, branding their name on the device and sell it as a Nokia.
After 2016, I won't be surprised if they have their own factory again to produce phones.

• BRAHIM-DZ

Nokia ....... Firmly Back

AnonD-8191, 22 Dec 2014I must me missing something here... didnt Nokia sold their mobil... moreThey can not make Nokia devices, but for example Foxconn can. Foxconn will be the company who will make this device. Nokia can not make any Nokia branded device till 2016.

AnonD-8191, 22 Dec 2014I must me missing something here... didnt Nokia sold their mobil... morethey've found a nice way to bypass MS contract - they do not manufacture the phone, the Foxconn does. They just lease the right for the brand.

Clever finn's ;-))

AnonD-8191, 22 Dec 2014I must me missing something here... didnt Nokia sold their mobil... moreYes,bro,they can ,After 2015 !

• amaro

Go ahead my beloved NOkia

• Muneer_Panhwar

With non removable battery not good move

I must me missing something here... didnt Nokia sold their mobile phone business to MS?

So how can they be launching a new phone? I understand the new tablet they are going to sell but a new phone?

• thevs25

Nice move Nokia! I miss you a lots of durable phones, great design and most of all high end quality smartphone! Well welcome back!👍👍👍&­;#128077;

• kartik

Looking very nice best nokia phon with lolipop o.s

hi....I hope this Nice Look will take a better place !
I love Nokia devices....Algerino !