Nokia 6021

• A
  • Addie
  • mYp
  • 29 Aug 2021

I still have mine, although I think the battery is going because I need to dutifully charge it one time per week after 16 years. I LOVE my Nokia! Best phone ever!

I've had my 6021 from new and STILL USING IT!!! (Albeit as a backup but it's NEVER ONCE let me down)!

This is gonna be worth money in a few years.
    Keep it.
    😎😎😎😎

• 3%b
      • 12 Dec 2015

can only agree. still using it, shock proof as well. hit the ground several times hard, still good. try that with one of the touchscreen beauties. full load last for a week still, even with heavy usage. one of the most reliable phones I ever had (well I haven't had many, due to this one staying with me for 8+ years now!

• A
        • Amor
        • N4Y
        • 23 Nov 2015

James, 25 May 2013I have had several smartphones, but this is still my phone ... moreI still have the phone untill now, works perfectly, the battery lasts for 4 to 5 days. Thanks nokia, you are a great company.

I used to have one of these some 9 or 10 years ago and it was simply the business phone to have. Classy looks, no camera. Bluetooth and infrared. It was a cool phone.

• a
            • aniase
            • NX$
            • 05 Jun 2014

restriction code

• PWD
              • 23 Mar 2014

James, 25 May 2013I have had several smartphones, but this is still my phone ... more100% agree with you!!

• t7X
                • 02 Mar 2014

Barbarito, 07 Feb 2014The same story here. Bought one end of 2005 and still have ... moreI hate android and iOS but nokia have smartphone the windows phone and the symbian.

• B
                  • Barbarito
                  • 3qE
                  • 07 Feb 2014

Anonymous, 15 Feb 2013Since 2006 in my pocket, original batery charged once a wee... moreThe same story here. Bought one end of 2005 and still have it cause I don't like smartphones. Original battery. Great phone!!!

• P

• j
                      • jit
                      • rAU
                      • 08 Jul 2013

James, 25 May 2013I have had several smartphones, but this is still my phone ... morehi James, I was having the same phone but lost it, do you have the pinball game in it? pls give the full name of the game

• J
                        • James
                        • nUa
                        • 25 May 2013

I have had several smartphones, but this is still my phone of choice - small, discreet, easily-pocketable, chunky, solid, well-made, versatile and competent phone with very comprehensive functionality and - unlike any smartphone - its screen can be just as easily read in bright sunlight as in complete darkness. Feels nice in your hand and very satisfying to use - particularly for one-handed texting and emailing - which is what a mobile phone should be about after all.

Nokia really lost their way when they stopped making phones like this in favour of the toy-like rubbish they're now churning out in collaboration with Microsoft, as the continuing demand for this particular phone shows

• M
                          • Mick the Tiler
                          • 3Wb
                          • 12 Apr 2013

I work in the building trade and have had my 6021 for 8 years. It's a bit scratched and tatty now but still works perfectly. A superb phone!

• 9xe
                            • 15 Feb 2013

Since 2006 in my pocket, original batery charged once a week. Still dont want new phone. Also have 5140, similar story.

• N
                              • No one
                              • mFE
                              • 13 Aug 2012

mayu, 11 Feb 2012it is very nice phone, but how to connect the pcCable, bluetooth, infrared, OK?

• N
                                • No one
                                • mFE
                                • 13 Aug 2012

• W
                                  • WD
                                  • LdL
                                  • 25 Mar 2012

No one problem through years.

• m
                                    • mayu
                                    • bCi
                                    • 11 Feb 2012

it is very nice phone, but how to connect the pc

• b
                                      • broncos
                                      • fuI
                                      • 08 Aug 2011

Nokia 6021 is really a nice and wonderful mobile and simple got net and is able of recording in case of emergency

• p
                                        • paulmgn
                                        • sw$
                                        • 10 Jun 2011

I have had this ph for 7 yrs, simply the best business ph, long battery life, clear voice, quick txting, nokia well done. :)