Nokia 6121 classic

Nokia 6121 classic

• JIJO

Anil nagar, 25 Nov 2010i am unable to send the massage with my nokia phone.i dont know ... morewhich sim card r u using sir

Anil nagar, 25 Nov 2010i am unable to send the massage with my nokia phone.i dont know ... morehi i und ur prob with nokia.. connect ur phone with ur pc usb driver n synu n copy ur mobile contacts n messages n take a backup of al ur data n den press *#7370#.. this prob with nokia can be solved..

what is the price in srilanka

• NARSING

narsing g patil qt.post.gour tq.basavakalyan dist.bidar karnataka india

what is the different between nokia 6120C and Nokia 6121c

having trouble sending txt messages. Messages staying in the outbox and not sending..

• john

This is a phone I love and it is so easy to use but mine went for a swim according to Nokia repair centre because the moisture indicators have been activated, but it still works one year on, the screen jumps a bit when using the phone so I'm on the look out for a second hand one & I can change the bits screen etc, they hold their price selling for around $100 plus in working order (New Zealand)

• Anil nagar

i am unable to send the massage with my nokia phone.i dont know why it is happend? just tell me if you guys helpme out through this please let me know about this phone features.

• popo

wats the difference between nokia 6120c and 6121??

• mohamad rishad

i used this one for two years. NOKIA 6121 is so speed & very useful for me

• Shahzad Ramay

Excellent symbian phone with this price range, it is light weight, has good camera. purchased it some two years back, working to my entire satisfaction, never thought of selling it. I keep it updated with symbian applications.

• 6121 LOVER!

love this phone! had it for over a year now and even told by repair agent that it was liquid damage that it would eventually die out, but it is still working as good as ever!!!! will be sad to part with it but have to upgrade sooner than later:(

• stefanne

hi ! good morning ! ^_^ i have 6120c , i would like to ask , what's the diffrence between 6120 to 6121 ? i dont have any experience using the nokia 6121 . so , i just want to know . thanks for the reply to those who want to reply .

• Daniel

my neighbor own this handset and it is not good he never dropped it and the cam doesnt work

• Nilesh Puraka

very good heandset i like it

• MALIK AFTAB (JANU)

very good n very nice mobile n very fast configiration of this mobile white color of this set is very beutiful n charming.

• paulo muliaga

i like the fone ..because its easy to use and very fast, to contact each other.

• paulo fufu

i like the fone ..because its easy to use and very fast, to contact each other.

• JABRAN RAJA

its very good

• kings

the price for each product should be pasted along side with the phone for understanding