Nokia 6131

Nokia 6131

Anonymous, 13 Feb 2006i think i just saw my next phone!:) Hope it does not cost much. ... more(hopefully) it isn't your last

i owe a brand new lenovo android smart phone with plenty of feautures. it full fill all of my needs. But not satisfied . i have been wandering thoughouts the online showrooms to find my lost love. finally ,surprisingly i found her . thats my 6131. im gonna have her in my hands within a week . just anxioulsly waiting for her arrival .

i love this phone but there's a problem with the folding, how to get full housing of this model

• მ&#430

How do I subscribe? Once you have sold and the new?

• pramod

Nokia 6131 so nice

• pramod

Nice

• rahul-nicks

im using dis phone since 2006 to 2013... its my fav. mobile ever.. nd its button fold system was awsum.. its a Royal Mobile Phone ever....

chommz, 14 Nov 2014How have you been using this since 2005 when it only came out in 2006?I bought the phone from a T MOBILE shop

NOKIA 6131 is an interesting, really luxurious, beautiful, attractive and durable mobile. I used it since 2006 till now. Please reproduce the product by progressing the technical specifications, for example: expand the memory capacity (internal & external), increase the camera pixel, change the operation system (touch screen), add a very small increment on phone dimension and screen size, and etc. without changing the existing physica design.

• chommz

Anonymous, 12 Oct 2014using since 2005. I cant let go this phone. My lucky charm. it i... moreHow have you been using this since 2005 when it only came out in 2006?

• Basant

An awesome phone

using since 2005. I cant let go this phone. My lucky charm. it is. Why ? because it has two screens and can put three wallpaers. Plus so many themes. I like the custom sounds in themes which ring when i open or close the flap. Yes its highly addictive why? because it fits so perfectly in hand . Very few hand sets are designed as per our hands. this one rocks. It was the first 16.1 million colors phone in india. Also the first NFC phone in india. This phone is Guiness book deserver !

• VJ

Helena, 26 Sep 2014Does anyone know how I can get i working again. I had it put awa... moreBattery you get in any store just read the model. Charge the battery externally with battery charger or internatlly with normal charger. or take to any repair store wont cost much for old phone. I am using mine since 9 years got refurbished twice. 2 battery changes till date. Cant let go this beauty

• Helena

Does anyone know how I can get i working again. I had it put away for years. Now that I try to charge it it does not start moving.
But there was nothing wrong with it when I did put i away in a drawer.
Are there batterys to buy somewhere on internet?
I wonder if I lost the Puke-id as well since it was not used for so many years.
I really lika this mobile and wish I could get it moving on again.

• tolits

Since 2007 have this phone and sstill doing great my back up phone

Hey Gsmarena, this phone is the world's first NFC enabled phone. Please Update it's specifications

• Abra

Can i block incoming calls to my phone ?

the externel memory doesn't work , is it with every one or my phone need to be fixed??

• Mannard

Love my 6131. Plays MP3s.. Plays FM radio... And best of all, it's NOT a smartphone.

• fresha

does it support whatsapp?