Nokia 6220 classic

Nokia 6220 classic

• Ben

Hamad - it's a 2.5 jack, and the phone is quite fast compared to older S60s. The battery life is terrible though - if you're using the web and podcasting much, or making many calls, make sure you're near a power source.

• Nirmal

dits, 16 Jul 2009i've had this phone for a few months now and i've had no problem... morehello ditz. im expecting to buy a 6220classic. i saw some videos about it from youtube. and i heard a very "click" sound from itz navigation key when it pressed, not the keypad tone. does other key's also having that kind of a noise. becuase if so, it will be hard to txt in a silent place. PLEASE ANSWER QUICKLY :D

• arvern

Anonymous, 18 Jul 2009just buy a bigger batery, the one that goes into the 6720 classi... morehave you tried the 6720 battery in the 6220? and you've had no problems at all. i asked nokia about this they said its not suitable. well they would say that

Hamad, 17 Jul 2009Anyone tell me that if this mobile is operating slow like other ... morethe phone works just fine, it doesn't lag at all (and I think it's even faster than some non-symbian phones).It has a 2.5mm audio jack but you can buy an adapter that can convert it into a 3.5mm and it cost about 4 US$.

Jasa, 15 Jul 2009I bought the phone not so long ago, and I had trouble with the b... morejust buy a bigger batery, the one that goes into the 6720 classic and you will get about a week of battery life...And it's normal that it's only 2 days.

• Anne

I just got this phone and I'd say that I'm impressed. The camera is good, battery life is long as well. Simple yet elegant. Many features installed and I'm still exploring it:)

• Fred

hey im goin 2 buy a new phone and i want 3MP Cam 5Mp better auto focus & flash , a phone with a good processor and RAM , large display stylish mobile ,
any suggestions?

• Hamad

whether this phone has a 2.5mm or 3.5mm audio jack??

• Hamad

Anyone tell me that if this mobile is operating slow like other Symbian mobiles by nokia(Not all).

By slow i mean slow boot time,
slow gallery and menu opening?

• kiran

haris, 16 Jul 2009I want to know how is the sound in handsfree its loud Plz Anyone... morethe sound of the loud speaker is loud..

• Kalenga

Does the GPS need network settings for it to function?

• Kalenga

Does the GPS need network settings for it to function?

how is its performance.....heard dat it slow dats y its realy cheap...

• Raymond

Seems like quite a good phone, thought, I wish this phone had Wi-Fi, then I'd get it, so looks like off to get the Sony Ericsson W705 or Nokia E63

• 6220 recomender

Hi this phone is great i bought it 6 months ago and the keypad works fine with me camera is awsome the only bad thing is the lack of wlan and i dont think its that important

• haris

I want to know how is the sound in handsfree its loud Plz Anyone tell me

• dits

i've had this phone for a few months now and i've had no problem with it. here are some of my comments:

1) it got a little wet in my bag (my water bottle cap wasnt sealed carefully) and it was alright after a few hours.
2) keypad isnt the best, but you get used to it afterwards.
3) camera performance isn't as reliable and the color of the picture varies even though the lighting didnt change, but it's not that much of a big deal.
4) it's Quad-band so it worked even when we went to Korea!
5) the map function doesnt work here in the Philippines, but the dedicated button usually gets pushed accidentally. i'm not sure but i think it's making my monthly bill higher.

good phone :)

• asi

can any one say is there any problem with camera.(Blur or not clear as SE 5Mp

• Jasa

I bought the phone not so long ago, and I had trouble with the battery it did not last long at all. It lasted for 2 days, max. So I sent the phone to be serviced and they said phones FLASH was broken etc. (Bullshit if you ask me) So they gave me a new one but i still have the same problem. And somehow I don't believe the problem is in the battery but in the software?!
Thanks for your opinions...

• Asad

Hami, 08 Jul 2009I hav nokia 6220 classic. I want to run pc net on my cell phone ... moreyeah you can run net with nokia 6220c through pc suit.