Nokia 6220 classic

Nokia 6220 classic

• ready2strike

Abed, 25 May 2009Pls tell me if I can able to reduce the brightness during the ni... morei dont have the phone but as far as i know there's no digital compass in 6220c. it's in the brother of 6220c which is 6210 navigator. i havent got any idea about adjusting brightness levels.

• Abed

Pls tell me if I can able to reduce the brightness during the night usage and also if this phone has a digital compass?

• justine

is there a problem in ringing tones or message alert?

does the sound quality better than nokia express music phones?

it has almost everything what we need. But it is very cheap looking/plastic and uncomfortable keypad. Nokis 6120c is much better.

• kledi

this phone it will be better if it would had wifi

• king james

ive been using this phone for 4 months..ive experience no problem...good phone for its price a 5mp camera with xenon and a vga 30fps...only 2 phone in nokia is xenon n82 and 6220classic the diference is wifi and screen and the processor Dual ARM 11 332 MHz processor also the headset n82 is 3.5mm....but it lack of wifi and wen u send a message there is no recently used..not like the other phone..for the price here its only 12k php..cuz im in philipines..and the software version of my phone is 4.13

nyleva22, 21 May 2009hi. Im using a 6220 classic for 3days now, im just wondering if ... moreIs that bettery doing well?

is dis a v3 phone

• mizo

Subrata, 20 May 2009I want to mute camera shutter sound of my 6220c. Is it possible ... morei think u can't do it

• mizo

nyleva22, 21 May 2009hi. Im using a 6220 classic for 3days now, im just wondering if ... moreit's not option u can't turn off the viprate

• Egyptain Boy

-What about sound quality & loudness?
(Is sound low as 6210?)
-Are there any problems with software?
-Is there any strange behavior (On moderate usage)?

Regardless features which is better performance N78 or this(6220)?

-Is there problems with camera shutter?

-Please answer me according yours Hand-on-use?

Best Regards,
Egyptian Boy

• lasa

Subrata, 20 May 2009I want to mute camera shutter sound of my 6220c. Is it possible ... morei too have the same problem..can i kno how to off that?

• lady

Subrata, 19 May 2009Nokia but Made by China set may show such type of prob. Avoid th... moreBut the problem is, usually those cellphones that they are selling in the mall is made in china but it's under the nokia warranty. I think it's safe as long as there is a nokia care. When i checked out the back of my unit is it made in china.

• nyleva22

hi. Im using a 6220 classic for 3days now, im just wondering if i can turn off the vibrate when im turning on my phone? how will i do it?

• Subrata

I want to mute camera shutter sound of my 6220c. Is it possible to this set?? Or is there any software by which I can mute it?? Plz help........

• Subrata

Sam, 12 May 2009Go to settings -> themes -> standby -> select basic all short... moreThanks a lot Sam. It really works....!!!!!

• Subrata

Muzammil, 15 May 2009i am planning to buy 6220c but i heard that it is getting proble... moreNokia but Made by China set may show such type of prob. Avoid those & buy an original set & be smile like me............

• tertius

Can someone tell me if this phone Windows Vista compatible

• shana khan

i so love this phone i ju orderede and i hope it comes in the clur purple....it looks great and the specs are enormous....

• PETRA

OHHHHHHHHH i have to use my charms to get this!!!!!!!! got to look for my next victim hahhahahahhaha