Nokia 6220 classic

Nokia 6220 classic

For Sale 6220 Classic Nokia 5mega Pixel Xenon Flash Power Dhs 1450/= Dhs Less Price Dhs 1050/=
Bill paper Full Box Made In HungarY (( English and Arabian Keyboard Mobile yes )) Call and only sms me
050-8878865 Only U.A.E. City Dubai for sale Mobile

so many features are there. But I think some blockhead has designed the battery. Not even for one day. one has to carry a charger always.
Most of the nokia phones are like that.

• ed71

daniel, 23 Oct 2008does anyone no about the update version 3.46 on the nokia site i... moreHi! i just update my firmware from 3.23 to 3.46 it happens i just reboot my phone by pressing *#7370# then press ok but make it sure you have a back up copy it simple just create back up copy to memory card Just go Settings, Data Mgr,File mgr,Then option you can fine the set up back up phone memory.remember before you doing *#7370# thats what i'm doin' then after everything has done goto device mgr you can see update then go make it sure you have enough money to you mobile or data coz it will take a minute to be done then just restore your phone afterwards goto settings, data mgr, file mgr then option you can see to restore. hope it can help to anybody wants the new update for 6220c mine its worked 3.46 version.

• vla-do

Could anyone please send me the link for free maps. Thanks in adavance.

My email - the_wlad@yahoo.com

• Belpa

Hi all,
Could anyone please send me the link for free maps. Thanks in adavance.

My email - gayan@ymail.com

hakim7489, daniel or contrabandista-abv.bg
might able to help me

• Leslie

daniel, 17 Oct 2008hey i got a Cracked nokia maps for free voice working on my n... moreHi Daniel,

Could you please email me a copy of the cracked Nokia Maps and the OPDA cert.? Thanks.

My email is void.master@hotmail.com

Btw, I was just wondering, does it work for most Nokia phones that are purchased around the world?

• Kaz

Hi, how do you get free maps for navigation. Can they be downloaded? Please send details to kazza082@yahoo.com.au
Thanks!!!!!!

• heedy

Daniel, 21 Oct 2008Hi RULZ3 i have sent you the Cracked Maps if you have trouble... morecan u pls send me the maps aswell thnkz...

email: badboyahad@hotmail.com

• Syagie

Heii, 12 Nov 2008Hai,I have 2 phone, Sony and Nokia. both good. Nokia's speake... moreIam agree with u ..

• kartik

how is the sound quality of this phone without the headhpones..?

Hey, I just bought this phone a week ago, can I add the n-gage 2.0 to this phone?need reply a.s.a.p.

• Murugan

Do anyone know why red light always glows during video recording? i just want to turn it OFF during video recording. please help me

• jkjk

awsome a phone that nokia made it is perfect one camira, features , sound and operating system but there is only a problem the batterry die fast

• Heii

Anonymous, 11 Nov 2008its an awesome phone who says sony's sound quality is better....... moreHai,I have 2 phone, Sony and Nokia. both good.

Nokia's speaker sound is little bit better(loud), but if we hear thru its Headset, I think Sony is the Champion.

In the same feature range, Sony has more acceptable price...
Nokia is more expensive, but still, more people buy it.. don't know why..

• ppp

Hi all,
Could hakim7489 or daniel,please send me the link for free maps. Thanks in adavance.

My email(contrabandista@abv.bg)

• Mo

Hi

Has anyone experienced the 6220 heating up when the gps is used for a long time (over an hour)?

If so, do you know why this happens and how to resolve it.

Thanks

Anonymous, 10 Nov 2008as usual nokia produce really bad designs they need to learn som... moreits an awesome phone who says sony's sound quality is better.......
sony is just a footwear of nokia
sony is nothing in front of nokia

• titovzky

this phone is awesome but I had it for two weeks and now I just have a piece of junk. the screen simply freezes when I turn it on.. anyone got any ideas about what hapened? (don't blame local weather for the freezing -.-)

as usual nokia produce really bad designs they need to learn something from SONY audio quality is nothing in comparison with SONY.I cant even distinguish their models unless i read model no. .This phone is no exception.when will they produce a device that can compete with SONY

Hi all

This a great phone. Got it last week and just love it.

My email(jimmuambi@gmail.com)