Nokia 6233

Nokia 6233

• Vikram Singh

Good

• Sandy

Anonymous, 22 Oct 2017HMD Global should remake this highly successful for 2018, h... moreHMD Global should Update 6233 3G phone upto Symbian S40 7th editn software latest to get a updated new look...

Nokia 6233 super nice

• hi

Anup, 19 Dec 2018I really missing my 6233 and I want to buy same model plz h... morelook in ebay.com
there you have all ,

• Vendhar

Anonymous, 03 Nov 2016I think personally this phone (out of every single Nokia ph... moreDude, we are same, I owned both 6233 and x2-00, the 6233 was the best in terms of output quality, we can feel the bass and treble unlike typical phone speakers those days, even now. The x2-00 is loud but in dont like the output sound but you know what, I found the x2-00 several days back and I charged it, but my opinion regarding the sound output is different now after 7 years, I bought it on 2011/12, it is still no 6233 class but the output is loud, balanced and it is stereo, overall if found the output pleasurable after all this while....it is weird I hated the sound output upon buying it.....

ToonToon, 05 Dec 2018My 10 years old Nokia 6233 is still functioning but it need... moreFinally I got a new BP-6M battery for my Nokia 6233. From jshopping.in (India) and it is working fine and giving me good backup. They said it is Original battery in the description. Even Nokia hologram is present here. Just restart it after full charge..

• Anup

I really missing my 6233 and I want to buy same model plz help....

My 10 years old Nokia 6233 is still functioning but it needs a battery. I can't use it right now because of a battery.

• Chhoung

I used to own one. Exactly one of the best speaker in mobile world. Especially during the year it was made. Never forget this beast.

• PHM

Speaker Man, 11 Oct 2017If you want a really loud Nokia phone with high quality spe... moreCan't agree more

• Md Nabiul Hoque

Very nice

HMD Global should remake this highly successful for 2018, having 5 megapixel camera with autofocus (or Carl Zeis optics), video recording 480p @ 30 fps, quadband GSM and quadband 3G, 128 MB RAM, stereo speakers Wi-Fi, Series 30+ or Series 40 OS, and many more!

• Speaker Man

If you want a really loud Nokia phone with high quality speakers HI-FI sound get this phone. It beats all the same mp3 players with built in speakers out there even in 2017!!. Its a small boom box and the music player comes with a 5 band equalizer that you can find tune for more bass and treble.

There is also the 6234, same speakers as the Nokia 6233, just different design branded from Vodaphone so do check it out. Forget new phones, the smaller they are getting so are the speakers. If you want a little music system to play around with a side of your main phone get it now!!!!!

To be honest, in my opinion, this is one of THE best phones of 2005.

• Rock

The best stereo speaker phone from nokia. No other phone can match its speaker

I had setup a security code for this phone. I have now forgotten the security code. Can anybody tell me how to unlock the phone without formatting it so that i do not loose any data on the phone.

• #tokjan

Anonymous, 29 May 2017I still have this phone with full working condition, expect... morehttp://www.lazada.com.my/original-cameron-sino-mobile-phone-battery-nk6mxl-nokia-6233battery-37396588.html?spm=a2o4k.search.0.0.mCMlDK&ff=1
click the link to purchase the battery

I still have this phone with full working condition, expect for the battery !
can anyone suggest new battery for this phone !

• cyruz18

The best of the best stereo speaker with a phone made by nokia! No one can match its superior speaker until now. Nokia 6233 the best!!!