Nokia 6260

Nokia 6260

• Faru

Sh, 27 Mar 2020What about Hardware lifetime?The hardware is good except the hinge which sometime can break the flex as it,s wrapped around i have plenty of Nokia 6260

• Sh

Akhart, 26 Nov 2019I still have it right nowWhat about Hardware lifetime?

• Akhart

I still have it right now

• Arghya

Nostalgia! I bought the black version of this phone in 2004. I saved for half the amount and dad gave me half the money. Fast forward 15 years - my father is now using the phone!!

My first color phone in my life. I got on my b'day when I was 19. It still works like a charm. The battery surprisingly lasts for hours. I still play Bounce game for nostalgic feelings.

I am 29 by the way.

• Rhome

I got this phone as gift from my wife so many years ago..i have downloaded many games.. Musics though memory card is only at max of 2gb at the time.. But this phone is awesome... Dropped it accidentaly so many times... Already changed it covers for 3 times.. But all i say is no complaint at all when it comes to it durability..and i miss this phone so much!!!
I still have it.. But not working anymore.. Guess theres no forever after all....

This phone remind me to my little brother..when finally he can bought it by himself although in second hand, I can still remember his smile when he can get this phone..now he has passed away..miss u brother ;(

• Znarf

vinz, 04 Mar 2012philippines you can buy it in sidewalks :)Which city?

• Gabriel

This was my first phone ever. I downloaded about 50 games with it before when I was still a kid. The phone was really awesome..aww I miss ya buddy ;-;

• Ionutz

I still have the phone, is brown, but not working anymore. Man, memories..

I miss that phone sooo much

AnonD-514181, 15 Mar 2016I miss that phoneMe Too :(

I miss that phone

OlgaK, 20 Nov 2015I want to buy a new original battery for Nokia 6260hello there..
if you wanna this battery just visit nokia care in youre hometown.. :D

• OlgaK

I want to buy a new original battery for Nokia 6260

• Ardweaden

Somayehzare, 11 Aug 2015Hi,my nokia6260 need a servis pleaze help me ,heeeelllpppp ... moreWhat's the problem?

• Somayehzare

Hi,my nokia6260 need a servis pleaze help me ,heeeelllpppp me!!!!!

• Somayezare1326

Hi ,my phone is nokia6260 ,my phone need servis,i need help you ,i live iran

• SAM

reza, 08 Apr 2014i use this phone for 10 years. i have an iphone 5s, too, ... moreNokia 6260 is my crush and would be my last.. from where I can I get this phone?? pleeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase//

• reza

i use this phone for 10 years.
i have an iphone 5s, too, but the nokia 6260 is my love...