Nokia 6600

Nokia 6600

• RoCkstar

bam, 26 Jul 2010excuse me guys, how can i upgrade my firmware for my 6600, my fi... morehmm .. i think is better u dont upgrade ur phone firmware cuz nokia has stopped release firmware for this phone many years ago.. but if u want u can google it for the firmware .. .

• Rockstar

vinayak b, 20 Jul 2010how can connect nokia 6600 to pc?well.. this phone don't have usb port.. so u can use either bluetooth or infrared to connect diz phone to ur pc ..

• pradeep pdp kpd

this is my 4th mobile .. am very satisfied in all facilities except the pc suit facility...
hands off to nokia

• hamza

Kranthi, 04 Aug 2010This is very very very very good phone evry one should have dis ... morecan you send me all nokia 6600 games at my email
hamzashaikh22@live.com, hamzashaikh22@yahoo.com

• ABISHKAR SARKAR

It is the best supporting phone.

This is my first love....

• Shakhar

It is a gr8 phone.....ibut now a days its keyped is gatting problems......but its good...this is my first phone and i love it......ye mujhse kai baar gira he per isse kuch nahi hua...koi aur phone hota to kabka band ho jata...love u my n6600...:D

• Kranthi

This is very very very very good phone evry one should have dis it supports play station games also like prince of persia , god of war nd many more nd very standard nd xcelent phone i love this very much

• Abhijeet

Its amazing phone.It has nothing given by nokia even mp3 player but It Can do almost anything by downloading softwares.CAMERA can be converted to 2mp resolution by downloading flexicam.sis v 0.8..amazing gaming,software support,best joystick..I LOVE NOKIA 6600

• undertaker

i luv u 6600. u r great phone u r best in dis world no ph can evr beat u in all makes in all brands luv u once again 6600

• Douglas

My phone can dial and receive call but there is no display or light on screen at all .What could be the problem ?

Believe it or not! It can also support 2GB DV-RS-MMC (with adapter) I tried it on the 6600 of one of my friend!!

• john carlo

its the best phone ever made . you can do more with it.
download wathever you want

• Akhil

Gr8 fon...
Serving me 4 looong 6 years... Addicted 2 it...

• Sourav

This Beauty has served me for 6 years (2004-2010)& I am really grateful to this phone. This is the best phone I have ever had(N72,N73& 6680).Alas! nokia had stopped developing this phone,if only they could ve included the usb & edge,(& later shift it to a new 3g version with the os 9).It has everything 4m blue-tooth to Ir-DA, i can use it as a tv,vcr,dvd remote and A vast collection of apps.thanks Nokia ,Thanks 6600.I love You.

More over I am going to shift to the E72 For my Next business phone.

• bam

excuse me guys, how can i upgrade my firmware for my 6600, my firmware is 5.27.0, i hope that somebody can help me.. thanks in advance..

• Shane

I loved you from the very first time I met you. You were so stunning and performance, well, what can I say. We have been together for seven years now and my eye is beginning to wander. Lets face it, you're a 2G girl and I need a 3G with larger, you know what. It's good bye 6600, go and drop out with your hippy friends.

• Achu

vinayak b, 20 Jul 2010how can connect nokia 6600 to pc?This is the real phone n6600 old

• Badusha

superb mobile memory extened up to 1GB

• badusha

superb mobile memory extened up to 1GB

• vinayak b

sathishkanna, 30 Jun 2010plese tell me nokia 6600 free games download.comhow can connect nokia 6600 to pc?