Nokia 6600

Nokia 6600

• cinth

GiNG, 23 Nov 2008It's currently my phone. I have it now for four years. I find it... moreI agree, 6600 is one of the best smart phone's that nokia had ever made. My wife thrown this phone many times but still its working.

• mehmettev

I bought it only one mont ago (i saw it when wandering around phone sellers) ,it has original cover and made in finland.
Just had a defective bluetooth chip and after fixing it is really good :D

sphinx bravo, 22 Sep 2008can i used 1gb memory card on my nokia 6600 phone! kindly post y... more1 gb card wil make 6600 slow.. 256mb card is more than enough

Jelil 4rm ikotun, 09 Nov 2008I av 2 get dis fone but i couldn't.i'm now using n72.pls anyone ... moren72 is better 1....

• Swap

Affan khan , 13 Nov 2008Gud phone , but the problem is this Phone dosent Support MP3 Ton... moreIf you install 'mp3 as ringtone for N6600' then it will support mp3 tones also.

• GiNG

It's currently my phone. I have it now for four years. I find it nice and all. But since it's one of the first nokia smartphones, it's a bit slow ang lagging. So far, I'm contented with it.

• khan

i passed a bad experience with nokia 6600 .

• Stanley

Sure it all has to do with LITERACY, a computer literate. If i may say phones now moreorless a simi-computer so what you have to do is to chance yourself read your manaul and follow the steps or ordres gradually, and were you are lost ask a neigbor or better still go to a GSMs centers for details.
THanks.

mother russia!!!!

• LX

Best phone ever!

fuddu phone

• desertpunk

hey can i use this?

• Affan khan

Gud phone , but the problem is this Phone dosent Support MP3 Tones , and u cant Save things in Memory card , Via Blutoth u take

• farhan

Ask Me, 07 Nov 2008Hi, That pencil key is used for marking, i.e press joy stick ... morethnks thnks

• Dick H

msc, 09 Nov 2008The phone was announced in Q4 2003 and now we are in the Q4 2008... moreU believe i got mine in July 2002? Yes there are still Finland made phones. It's just now there are more China made nokia fones dude.

• msc

The phone was announced in Q4 2003 and now we are in the Q4 2008. 2008-2003= 5 years. How way your 6600 has 6 years?
Also, there are still nokia's made in finland.

• Jelil 4rm ikotun

I av 2 get dis fone but i couldn't.i'm now using n72.pls anyone tell me d different btw n72 and 6600

• dabo

nadeem, 05 Nov 2008thers is a key on nokia 6600 plone on to left hand side bottom ,... moreit's used for marking, for example when you want to delete more than one message, move more than one file, etc.
it's faster and more convenient than the menu option (Mark/Mark All).

you press the button, keep it pressed and move up and down with the joystick. this marks your messages/files/etc.

hope that helps.

donotwork the power switch

• Ask Me

That pencil key is used for marking, i.e press joy stick then quickly pencil key, so u no need to click to options and, scroll again and again for marking the option to mark files.

Thanks.