Nokia 6600 slide

Nokia 6600 slide

• pope

Wel, i bought this phone last month.But i sold it only last week.i would prefer the n73 to this phone. or any other phone.

The loudspeaker is weak, you cant listen to radio using it
the battery is not so powerful.poor network reception, however the camera is ok.

smithy, 28 Apr 2009Hi i dont think it looks crap because its stylish i think when y... moreu can get dis fne wiv bit of pink in it 2

• Adnan

i love da thing...its sofisticated and daligate cell to use...

• smithy

Candis, 12 Feb 2009What is the problem with Nokia?? I mean why the hell are they pu... moreHi i dont think it looks crap because its stylish i think when you have a plain silver phone you always want to change the colour because it gets annoying

The 3 network have withdrawn it after 4 weeks!

Shaaz, 28 Apr 2009my dear dont opt for 6600 slide, its network reception is tooo l... moregood but i cant her find price

• Shaaz

Mirwais Safi, 16 Apr 2009Dear Friends, Now I have a mobile sony ericsson S500i but the m... moremy dear dont opt for 6600 slide, its network reception is tooo low when i compaired with other pone of same network. Its ringing volume and vibrator is not enough for a little crowded place.

Brissie Chick, 27 Apr 2009This fone is the worst fone. The text is so small in sms's u can... moreBrissie Chick, you are right and wrong. Its not the worst phone as mentioned. Its Money is not worth it..... Mine had few problems but it improved so much when i updated its Firmware w/ Nokia Software Updater.

• emrug

Dilli Vanilli, 06 Apr 2009Nice phone,excellent features - but major problem is that it has... moreI don't agree w/ you. Tha Navigator up and down works as Volume.

• Brissie Chick

This fone is the worst fone. The text is so small in sms's u can't read it. The outdoor profile is so quiet u can't hear it even when the radio isn't on. The alarm clock is so quiet it's a good fone for those who say I slept through the alarm. For the money I paid I feel I downgraded not upgraded.

• geek

franz, 24 Apr 2009Nothing is special about this phone its just an ordinary phone..... moreyah and trow ur 5610 after the 5th time that it goes to repair , 5610 xpress is worst phone nokia ever made
btw 6600 slide good battery.love it

• p4rk4

Killamush, 19 Apr 2009Disable T9 dictionary and enable multitap input instead.you have to go in to the settings and choose txt

• franz

Nothing is special about this phone its just an ordinary phone.. ... better buy the 5610 xpressmusic

• georgedaman

Hi.I find the vibrator extremly weak.Anyone else experiencing this? ...(i just said "vibrator"..he,he hehehe,he.he...)

• candy babes

hi guys whats wrong with this phone i thought it was advanced but now i cant even link my gmail address to it ,gives me this message saying that there is no link between the two because i dont have an access to gmail through my phone

• nugenae

Anonymous, 21 Mar 2009I have had this phone for two months and bought it on an o2 PAYG... moreI quite agree with your comments about the Nokia 6600 slide phone. I received this phone from O2 yesterday as an upgrade and I now can't get any reception at my my house even though I could get a signal with my previous nokia phone from 02.It is also quite difficult to open the back of the phone and the screen does get very smeary. Luckily I'm still within the 14 day return date so I'm sending it straight back.

its done so many amazing things
that ive seen so far
and i never had it repaired

• broke

Po0h, 20 Jan 2009can someone tell me , do u still get that sexy leather case in t... morei still get that sexy leather case

• Killamush

Disable T9 dictionary and enable multitap input instead.

• B

spyzeee, 12 Apr 2009i bought this unit last december '08. we'll unit went well, its ... moreTake it to the nokia shop or a phone shop to get it repaired. You're still under your 1 year warranty right?

Kinda makes me wary of being this phone :|