Nokia 6600 slide

Nokia 6600 slide

• صقر

• ELENE

Specifier, 26 Nov 2008Go to the camera options (left softkey), then settings - there i... morei cant turn the camera sound off. there is no setting for this. if the sound can be turned off, please guide me thru it. thank u

smarady, 30 Dec 2008hey guy, I also got on of this fone too but I have no idea with ... moreDear Friend,

this phone has no build in GPS antenna, means you need to buy a bleuthoot GPS receiver and connect the receiver by bleuthoot to the phone, than GPS will work. However allow me to tell you the mobile screen is small and difficult to see if you use the gps in a car. Most optimal device for GPS now is N96 who works fast and accurate and has a big nice screen. but N96 is expensive

• smarady

hey guy, I also got on of this fone too but I have no idea with cities folder.... what is using for? Anyway I couldn't doing with my Nokia map..... my fone always showed "Not found the result", what can i do with this problem....

ELENE, 29 Dec 2008I have this phone for a few days now & find the fllwg to be corr... morecities folder and voice files are for use with gps receiver and nokia maps.
maybe u can try different way holding the phone.
the antenna is near the loudspeaker.

this phone signal is very weak compared to other model / brand i use before.

but the battery last quite long if u notice. it last me 1 week wif less than 30 mins of phone call during that duration.

use it for one week, beside this phone also use N96. the 6600 slide is a very sold basic phone with all needed functions for 90% of the mobile users.recommand it to all of you.

• ELENE

I have this phone for a few days now & find the fllwg to be correct and true:
-It is a fingerprint magnet
-It is not that easy or 'comfortable' to open the USB port or Release button to open the back cover.
-It is vey sleek, stylish, smooth, looks great.
-It is a very basic phone with basic features, not a business type with Quickoffice etc.
-My biggest issue is the CITIES folder in the Memor Card with subfolders called Diskcache and Voicefiles: The phone switches off when i click on V.Files and switches back on itself within 10secs & the diskcache folders say'file format not supproted'. Does anyone else have this proplem? I called three Nokia technicians and got three different answers,ie, software upgrade (there is none currently), delete the files & download when i need them - i tried & it still doesnt work) and take phone back to the dealer i purchased it from. Any suggestions anyone?
I dont think this phone is a bad choice, its just pretty basic.
-None of the keys are faulty/wobbly.
-Reasonably priced here in SA
-Caller's voice is not that clear at times - a bit irritating
-It is not recommended for someone with big fingers/hands who sms's a lot as the keypad is quite narrow/small
-Quite small but heavy - not a bad thing
-If ur looking for stylish & basic,this is the phne to get.

How much do i have to loosen my pocket for this little beauty???

battery life is great, 4 days without charging

• deV

well wats gonna b da round figure f dis fone..really its got features

• abc

nevazmojen, 17 Dec 2008coolor kuchh aata he bolna k sirf cool hi sikhaya he gharvalone

• deep

Anonymous, 27 Dec 2008This phone will cost you Rs 3999/ only.what are you say realy?

Anonymous, 01 Jan 1970This phone will cost you Rs 3999/ only.

very good phone for midclass mobile. nice

I got my mom this phone for Christmas. It looks really nice. Now I want to get one too T-T.

BTW the prices of this phone is 280$.

Sss, 26 Dec 2008Yes, you are right! There is a gap (and not very tiny!!), and... moreNokia phone's quality pretty bad nowadays! There's sqeaking noise with most 8800 Arte, not to mention this lower class 6600s!

• Sss

Anonymous, 09 Dec 2008I am very paranoid that something is wrong with me phone, Please... moreYes, you are right!

There is a gap (and not very tiny!!), and when I press the buttons on the right feels somehow uncomfortably... the upper part (with the screen) is balancing.

Also you are right about the Navi-Key: when I press it down, it creaks a bit (is not the same sound as when I press it the other directions)

• jane

not a symbian?? too bad..

Anonymous, 24 Dec 2008Just got this phone, the the slide is up it a little bit wobbly.... moreMine also a little bit wobbly but not much problem...overheat is the big issue!

Just got this phone, the the slide is up it a little bit wobbly. Anyone have this problem? Or is the slide rock solid?