Nokia 6600 slide

Nokia 6600 slide

• Champ

Best nokia phone ever !!!!!!!!!!

• Makchuks

Please I want to buy this phone by tomorrow morning, can it be trusted & granted for useing?

i bought this fone in may 2009 and was very excited about it and really pleased with it UNTIL: my display began to fade.. luckily the problem occurred within 14 days from when i bought it so i was able to swap it for a brand new one... BUT unfortunately my display began to fade again slightly, but this was over 14 days after i had it replaced so it had to be sent to an approved repair centre for repair under the manufacturer's warranty... when the fone came back from "repair" (2 weeks later), the guy in the shop switched it on for me to check it, and the display was even worse than before!!! so he immediately booked it in for another repair and i had to wait another 2 weeks.. so i went back to the store 2 weeks later to collect my phone and it was fixed!!! BUT later on the same day, surprise surprise, the display began to fade again... so i sent it off for repair AGAIN and it came back fine, But then had the same problem AGAIN, this time to the point where i had no display at all, so it went for repair YET AGAIN.. (bear in mind i paid £140 for this fone and hav only had around 2 weeks worth of use from it, in a total of 3 months!!) This time they told me that if it couldnt be repaired this time around then they would replace he handset for me with a new one.. indeed they did replace the handset for me with a brand new one but it was 2 MONTHS & NUMEROUS PHONE CALLS LATER!!!! OVERALL DISAPPOINTMENT...

• Tj

Rydon, 05 Feb 2010I have trouble with the volume of the ringing tone of messages. ... moreCheck the ringing volume of your phone...
i think that might help..

• goodboy52

I have been using this phone for the last 13months, and believe me I don't have any problem, its a very dependable phone, I just don't know why others are complaining about this unit. The design is so cool, iloveit, I'm sure you'll love it too. I recommend BUY

can you surf net here? like facebook or ym?

• Rydon

Ankur, 15 Jan 2010This is the best phone I have ever used... I have trouble with the volume of the ringing tone of messages. when i hear the tone it is very loud but when i set it as my preferred tone and i receive a message the sound is very low. can any one help me?

• NOKIA 6600 SLIDE

remy, 29 Jan 2010i will buy a new phone and i want to buy this phone so tall me i... moreit is superb
i m using it:)

• remy

i will buy a new phone and i want to buy this phone so tall me i buy it or no its good or no??????

I m not happy vith this fone after 3 mounts yusing it I have a problems!!!!!

• snezana

after 3 mants of yusing this fone the fone is broken this fone is the woresth fone ever

• mido

ram, 15 Jan 2010i have been using this phone for 8 months this is a worst phone ... morewhynot whats da worse in this brand plz

• jasim

where is its headset port?

• Ankur

This is the best phone I have ever used...

• ram

i have been using this phone for 8 months this is a worst phone in the world don't buy this phone r dont suggest this phone to any one to buy

• nel

I've been using this for 1year. but now,its camera is not like before. is the camera lens of it can change? pls answer. thanks

• sam

worst phone. i suggest people dnt buy d phone lol.

get a 6600is instead...trust me!

the battery life is ok. mine takes 2-3 days normal textin and some calls before it goes empty. i love this phone. and dont compare this to iphone just look at the price difference ok?