Nokia 6610

Nokia 6610

I tried this phone for some few years ago, but I found it too plastic, with bad and difficult buttons. And not AT ALL as good radio as, for example, Nokia 2300 (6610 has worse radio audio, slow radio FM channel changing, and so on).
The standby time was not good. And the handsfree plug was often troublesome...
But the phone is NOT a "total catastrophe". I anyway think many people like/liked it!

(It has also a very nice design/look!) :-)

• Masood Mustufa

I used it 8 years back, it was very good phone of that time :)

Regards,

m@s00d

• RAKA

Master, 13 Jan 2014I have this phone but i dont have this battery any suggestion ev... moreIt is too better to throw in dustbin and keep going to an age.

• Master

I have this phone but i dont have this battery any suggestion even Nokia care refused to give BLD-3 battery . Anyone know how can i get?

• Milo

Kingkong, 05 Jul 2002If i want a this mobile use in Thailand your thinks it'll have... moreMine is unlocked and I used it in mainland China and Hong Kong.

Anonymous, 05 Aug 2013I have purchased Nokia 6610 in the year 2005 for Rs.6000/- and f... moreIf you mean a black or white housing, I bought a brand new white coverset, genuine Nokia. I also found new coversets on ebay.

• muzzz

great phn i just bought in 130rs ..i have s3 also

• karni

Anonymous, 05 Aug 2013I have purchased Nokia 6610 in the year 2005 for Rs.6000/- and f... moreInreresting bro....please let us know what happend next...even i used this model...it was my first mobile(2004)..i used it till 2010.finally lost in movie theater

I have purchased Nokia 6610 in the year 2005 for Rs.6000/- and felt very nice to all of my friends.After 2 months while taking railway ticket thief stolen my phone and I felt very very bad.After that I wanted to purchase the same phone but by that time this phone has upgraded to 6610i and I did't liked that.And I searched everywhere and finally I purchased second hand phone black colour and still I use this phone occassionally.This phone is very cute and smart.The shape is very nice.But the colour of the case has faded and I am searching for original black or white coloured panel. But nowhere I am getting.
I suggest who ever having this mobile should keep it themself and not to sale it. Because if you wanted to sell it then no body can give more than Rs.1000/'

I have this phone and I just bought a new genuine cover in white, looks great.

• sajjan singh

Please relanche nokia 6610 again,6610 is a nice and buytiful modam ml. Zgghe iz geven to more and very good sals in indian market....

• Nokialover

I have this phone still in use, and I love it!

• ESW

this is the first ever phone i ever bought with my own money right after my break up with girlfriend 10 years ago...aaaaa the sad memories :( i m still glad though this happened bcuz this is how i have started the hobby of being very obsessed with all the latest new phones haha ^^ tenkiu 6610

• Subhrangshu

Those were the golden days of Nokia. The phone was not only aesthetically smart but it was damn powerful. I used this phone for long 4 years and when i am going to exchange the phone I felt so much sad for this phone.

My first phone... I loved it :)

its an awsm phone in 2002 n i enjoyed it fully

its an awsm phone in 2002 n i enjoyed it fully

• Sharon

One that will find a place among the best 20 phones by Nokia. Simple and just glides in your hand. Its a phone with lots of personal memories. Searching for one.....just nostalgia.

old is gold

• Produde95

Lol, when i was a kid, i had this phone and everyone at school were so jealous :DD