Nokia 6610

Nokia 6610

• asgarhabib

I still remember it was my first colour screen phone. Its speciality was it sterio fm radio which was best during dat time. All an all an excellent phone.

i still want to by 6610 and 6100

• Glen

I was using one of these until yesterday after my HP Multimedia Messenger died earlier this year (probably the worst phone I have ever had). What can I say? The 6610 is now a 9 year old phone. Yes it still worked but just barely. It's a far cry from the Blackberry Torch I'm using now. It was good in its day but hardly meets the personal and business demands of 2011!

this is the best phone ever! This was my first phone. I had it for 2 years then i bought a nokia 1600. I really like this phone.

can we download wallpapers, themes and ringtones for this phone via infrared? and where can we get those for free? can you tell me some trusted websites? THANKS :)

• Onyx

sam, 31 Mar 2011where can i buy a brand new 6610?Go to Ebay or Amazon!

• sam

where can i buy a brand new 6610?

• pag

zakir, 04 Jan 2011dear sir., can i used as a modem with my desktopno

• nik

Anonymous, 05 Jan 2011can i use any .net application in my 6610 mobile yes

zakir, 04 Jan 2011dear sir., can i used as a modem with my desktopNo u can't

• buros

i dont like this phone..no cam at all..dont know if its battery will last longer..

can i use any .net application in my 6610 mobile

• zakir

dear sir.,
can i used as a modem with my desktop

• Buloire

Anonymous, 05 Nov 2010does it have a sim card slot?yes, it has sim card slot.

does it have a sim card slot?

• rajamani

model may be old but the feature is very good

• rupesh mali

Anonymous, 10 Aug 2010I got mine in jan 2003 and it is perfectly working even now and ... morehey heelo ru still using the nokia model 6610

• Imran Ahmed

yes...it is easy to handale...i love it so much...i want to look this in white colour
this model is old but...
"OLD IS GOLD"

well

I got mine in jan 2003 and it is perfectly working even now and that same battery is holding up to 5 days (original battery). I'm more than satisfied. It is a perfect phone for call/sms only users. Quite durable, it fell from height a dozen times, broke apart but still working as new.
I especially value it's loudness, I hear it ringing loud and clear even in full bus.
Although now it is a bit antique, I still use it and plan to give it to my Grandpa when I get myself a newer model.