Nokia 6630

Nokia 6630

Used to browse and gmail Using my Nokia instead of laptops. Fast key response and stabil.

• Jai

Still now i have this mobile working perfectly.i have use android but this 6630 hatsoff. symbian os is awasome nokia is not upgrade and continue after N8 this os,if now symbian is available, android is not in race.
Ios vs symbian only

Awesome phone of that time. I used this mobile for 10 years, without any problems, since it's launch and still I own this.

Really amazing model of Nokia brand
I really like that I want to buy this mobile phone
Somebody please help me

Vasu, 22 Jan 2020The said Model had lot on memory to carry, missing my phone... moreI am having this phone , I wonder it is working as good as new... Hats off to nokia..

• Vasu

The said Model had lot on memory to carry, missing my phone, In case I find the said model would love to buy without second taught.

• Nokia user

Really had a good memory with this symbian mobile. Used to download different themes at that time and it has good camera quality... Now I am using Android with 3gb ram but not feeling that awesome feeling like nokia symbian mobile series.

• 20X ZOOM

S.M., 09 Aug 2019can you please tell me what was he zoom capability of this ... more20x ZOOM

• S.M.

Anonymous, 23 Jul 2019It was my First Smartphone In my school days. Its Still Wi... morecan you please tell me what was he zoom capability of this phone , thanks in advance.

It was my First Smartphone In my school days.
Its Still With me in perfect working condition...

mine reboot now often.

• chie

i have this when i was in highschool, i remember the struggle sending mms image using regular load. And i have a customized back case which you can attach a telescope in it.

Anonymous, 08 Jun 2018Why it keeps retarting itself?And the Nokia 6630 is 14 years old

• T323240438N

it is a very strong phone and sturdy, mine is still working never knew it could survive all these years!

Anonymous, 08 Jun 2018Why it keeps retarting itself?because it's 2018 and you're using a Nokia 6630

Why it keeps retarting itself?

• *#33248#

A very nice phone.

• Mr1476

Great device one of the best phone there is.

• parsa

4813!!, 29 Apr 2018My first ever phone still working up to now! :DI think it is time to change

• 4813!!

My first ever phone still working up to now! :D