Nokia 6630

Nokia 6630

• 4813!!

My first ever phone still working up to now! :D

• DM21361

A very nice phone, had this device for 8 years already still kicking and alive. One of the best phones ever!

Another one which I owned - upgraded from the Nokia 6600!!

This was my first 3G smartphone - I remember that this phone had the capability to make 3G face to face video calls (with the aid of a front facing camera add on stand) but I was gutted at the time as the network I was on (O2), did not support this feature!!! :(

Nevertheless - this is one smartphone I absolutely loved!!!

• PKsAyOce8!9!U65D9A60

Very awesome phone, the best smartphone ever created in the earlies!

Still working wtttffff!!!!!!!
10 years awesome..

AnonD-670765, 20 May 2017this is world's first 3G phoneNo it's not, the first 3G phone was the Nokia 6500.

this is world's first 3G phone

• G_Master

This Phone is my beloved

With new battery still working great.i love my nokia 6630 terminator....

• anonsaz

best phone ever, once cracked and upgraded ;)

• Bomberl

I'm still using this 6630 for write note, awesome keypad

the 1st multimedia mobile of my brother

AK 47, 27 Sep 2016Nokia is Dead Now.....Nokia is coming back!

• nasser irani

AK 47, 27 Sep 2016Nokia is Dead Now.....I have also really is very good phone

• AK 47

Nokia is Dead Now.....

Sam, 07 Dec 2015Can anyone give me details about its headphone slots??You need to by an adapter ( Nokia sync port to 3.5 mm ).

This phone is build like a tank. Game it to my mother and she has been using it for years without a single issue. I actually updated the phone to the most recent stock firmware. Phone easily can do basic internet browsing thanks to the opera mini browser. Thanks to the DivX player ( can be installed on the phone ) it can playback videos in amazing quality.

Still working but on 3rd battery. These were the exciting days, come back Nokia with your quirky designs to end this boring slab smartphone that is now.

• mamun

best phone i have ever seen....still working so nicely

• sady hussein

This is the first mobile phone that I took my first selfie in 2009 in Kurdistan, Iraq.