Nokia 6630

Nokia 6630

• Cip

It's the best symbian s60 phone! It's got everything: nice sound, camera, games, applications, speed, battery, screen etc. It's shape isn't that bad! Really! It fits very well in your hand. You got to love it :)

• Hsien

to bandara - try formatting your phone. sorry i dont remember how so for details on how to format just search the net. good luck.

• bandara

Please help me Help me
When I'm working with my 6630 ,suddenly a white page appear and after that it seems that my phone is restarted, Nokia apear and after that,I should start again,type again and ... .It may happen from time to time,for exam restarting 2 times in just 3 minutes? or happen just once in one day.Is that a virus? or should I change some setting? or what i want to do?.Please tell me.

• jhazz

6630,i really like this phone,i got one way back last year its cool and user friendly!!!

it is the mobile to be used by me(prem)

• Hsien

to larry - yep this phone supports world time. plus if you're not happy with the world time features of this phone you can download different world time applications in the net. just search and you'll eventually find one.

• Larry

Hi,I am planning to buy this phone. I've read most of the reviews here and most of you guys have positive feedbacks for this phone. Anyway,i just wanna know, does the phone support World Time?

Thanx,
Larry

• Hsien

this is a great phone considering that it is an old model and having a not too cool design but has the highest compatibility rate for applications. i use mine to view quality full length movies, read e-books, listen to quality MP3s, play emulated games (GBC,NES,ETC..), write documents and create price lists/inventories using the mobile MSOffice, and more. now all i need to know is can this support a 2gig memory card?i'm using 512MB for almost a year now and everything runs smoothly.i found other people using 1gig memory cards stating that they encounter no slowdowns or problems as well. so far i only found 1 guy on a forum claiming he is using a 2gig memory card on his N6630. no downside was mentioned but he sounded happy though so i guess 2gig is ok to use. i need more confirmations coz i'm planning to buy a 2gig memcard instead of a 1gig so i can store an entire series on my phone. i hope many people will verify that 2gig is ok with N6630, thnx.

• Margaret

for vincent. i jst went in 2 internet and wrote netqin and jst have a look about. sorry, i really cnt remember wat site. jst have a read and look 4 it . i knw thats nt much help. jst write free netqin anti virus and maybe u wil find it. i had 2 try a cupl

• Margaret

for vincent. same thing happened 2 me. wat i did wos backed my fone up 2 computer and reformated my memory card. any applications u downloaded wil b deleted. but u can always download them again. thats wat i did. it worked wen i did that. hpe this hlps.

for joker
always make sure ur phone have enough memory space both the phone and the card.

For Margaret
thanks margaret i will give it a try.
but there is this one i applied my phone stopped opening some programmes.

• Joker

Please help me with this:
Sometimes when I'm working with my 6630 ,suddenly a white page appear and after that it seems that my phone is restarted, Nokia apear and after that,I should start again,type again and ... .It may happen from time to time,for exam restarting 2 times in just 3 minutes? or happen just once in one day.Is that a virus? or should I change some setting? Please tell me.
I don't like to lose this phone, I like it.

• Margaret

for vincent. im glad ur fones fixed. i have netqin anti virus in my sons 6630. u can download it free of internet. it wil stop any virus getting into ur fone. i also have it in mine. just thought id let u knw. :-)

For margaret
Thanks there i have done it and its working as if i jus bought it.

• cute

why cant i send a text messages.but my incoming call and text is ok and the outgoing call is ok.pls help me

• Margaret

This is for the person below. take it bk to retailor and they wil send it of to be repaired. the same thing happen to my sons 6630. i took it bk to shop and they sent it of to be fixed. u mite have got a virus in it by downloading something.

hlp after using my phone last nite it offed this morning tring to on it it wrote start up failed that i should contact the retailer.
help
help
some one should tell me what to do pls

heres for joker about the memory card i know about 1Gb u can try it