Nokia 6730 classic

Nokia 6730 classic

• Papikay

Its a gud very Good phone..i love it..its slim every about the phone is ok..keep up nokia ,you the best

• lee

my phone wont send sms,they go straight to the out box folder plus i can only view the contents of my memory card in quick office :(
help anyone?!

• edivirus

Pls guys i want to install Tango App on my phone can anybody help me out.

• edivirus

tazzy, 13 Aug 20126730 is a wonderful fone i hav ever used since i started us... morePls can you tell me how to hack mine so that it can accpt andriod games.

• kingswag

tazzy, 13 Aug 20126730 is a wonderful fone i hav ever used since i started us... moreWow! Can u explain 2 me hw u crackd it?...i did luv 2 hack mine 2

scoota, 20 Apr 2013whats texting like ? is keypad hard medium fingersComfort enough even its design is small.

I was using this brand since one year and i am using 24 hrs internet its so good but i am getting difficult to get that spares.

• scoota

whats texting like ? is keypad hard medium fingers

• Obada

AnonD-112912, 14 Feb 2013People.Does the 6730 surpot whatsapp?Yes

AnonD-112912, 14 Feb 2013People.Does the 6730 surpot whatsapp?yes. i downloaded it a few weeks ago via nokia store.

Anonymous, 21 Jan 2013This phone had saved my butt when I got lost on a forest ba... moreare you please with the 6730 or not. this is not place to write your memories.

People.Does the 6730 surpot whatsapp?

This phone had saved my butt when I got lost on a forest back when I was 16, but unfortunately the motherboard got broken and I don't have enough money to buy me a new one.

In reply to buying @ 2013-01-02 01:08 from K7fG

You should find or ask a store that has website at your place. So you can find to know before visiting that outline.

• buying

is this phone available in nokia stores?

• oxyride

best phone to me :)
it has a panorama mode :)

very good phone....no doubt! step forward nokia!

• Blade

Best phone i ever had. Hade a Blackberry but went back to 6730c

Semax, 18 Nov 2012My 6730 software has crashed how can i repair itTry to update its software by downloading Nokia PC Suite from www.nokia.com/support, install it to PC, connect your Nokia to PC via USB cable. Follow its steps.

• Semax

tazzy, 13 Aug 20126730 is a wonderful fone i hav ever used since i started us... moreMy 6730 software has crashed how can i repair it