Nokia 6.2

Nokia 6.2

• Maxpeenus

Own one and i love it, takes good pictures and does all i need.

• Invextor threenion D

I have charging port problem with my Nokia 6.1 plus am so fed up i changed the charging port more than 5 times but still having fault. Am tired of Nokia products. Sigh!!

rahebd, 31 Jul 2021very bad phone. finger response 4-5 sec. no dual app option... moreYou can change it through developer options

• rahebd

very bad phone. finger response 4-5 sec. no dual app option. its very bad experience for me. should not buy this phone.

• hams

chronotee, 27 Jul 2021Hi, just bought my 6.2 a month ago, last night it started ... moreᴮᴿᴼ ᴾᴸᶻ ᵀᵁᴿᴺ ᴼᶠᶠ ᴰᴵᴳᴵᵀᴬᴸ ᵂᴱᴸᴸᴮᴱᴵᴺᴳ ᴬᴺᴰ ᴮᴱᴰᵀᴵᴹᴱ ᴹᴼᴰᴱ ᶠᴿᴼᴹ ᶜᴸᴼᶜᴷ

chronotee, 27 Jul 2021Hi, just bought my 6.2 a month ago, last night it started ... moreI apologise, later in the night yesterday I realised that I had actually activated my digital wellbeing, that's why it appears to be in grayscale mode... So once I disable it it goes back to normal...

So may be you guys should try it out too

pekica018, 11 Aug 2020After 4 months owning the phone this is my opinion: Pros:s... moreHi I too had this whitish issue

Hi, just bought my 6.2 a month ago, last night it started to have this display issue. It statred to has no colour. While I tried to on and off the phone, I can see the Androidone still has the green colour, but the screen still goes mono colour

Ummay, 16 Jul 2021It was a good option in my opinion..it would help save some... moreI was thinking the same thing as well. Apps in SD cards would get corrupted once the card it removed

Minu, 04 May 2021No modern phone (including Samsung) has the option to move ... moreIt was a good option in my opinion..it would help save some space..

Sina Safari, 16 Mar 2021I just bought the 64GB version. I wonder how people say it&... moreNo modern phone (including Samsung) has the option to move apps to sd card

• mahmud

begjay, 10 Jan 2021Does this phone has notification lightsyes, in the power switch.

• Sameer Azarudeen

Too Bad...But some time Camera , Flash Light's are not Working properly and Hanging also.....

It is crap trust me, It has started hanging often, I have deleted all my apps but it still hangs... they claim to provide 2 day battery I don't know how it can deliver 2 days with 3500 mAh. the camera sucks it says camera cannot be started unable to open bla bla in each camera app I have to restart the phone.. it really sucks....... the only thing I like about this phone is the stock android and a little bit of the pure view display which is not close to the OLED but still better than many other displays out there. Please do not purchase Nokias (until and unless they become reliable) as they are not the real Nokia anymore. Nokia is like Jaguar Land-Rover which provides expensive fancy looking unreliable s**t..... I hope you get that......

Anonymous, 20 Mar 2021Very bad ,Some time camera not working properly,I'm facing the same issue each time i have to restart the phone.. it really sucks

Very bad ,Some time camera not working properly,

• Sina Safari

I just bought the 64GB version. I wonder how people say it's low-quality or generally have a low performance. I find it quite fast whether I'm taking pictures, surfing the internet. Battery seems satisfying enough alike fingerprint scanner. Front camera dissapointed me a little but the rear one is good. However, there are minor software-related issues which I find a little bit disturbing. 1st : The calender widget cannot be removed from the home page. 2nd : there's no one-handed mode and the third : you can not transfer apps to SDcard as far as I've tried to !!!

• Carol

Anonymous, 17 Feb 2021I see. Thanks for correcting me :DWell, sorry if i sound harsh. But your are welcome.

Carol, 22 Dec 2020There is no ambient display. You can set the display to sta... moreI see. Thanks for correcting me :D

• Myles

Anonymous, 17 Jan 2021Just always use the cable that came with the phone. Do not ... moreNot true, my GF has a nokia cable and it failed within 6 months, i bought a pack from amazon and they are perfect!