Nokia 6.2

Nokia 6.2

• Eddie

Have had this phone for a year. Screen is the best IPS screen I have seen so far. Excellent brightness and best sunlight legibility. I easily get TWO to THREE days battery life with a single charge Photos and videos are top notch. Buttery smooth typing on the screen. Only slight downside is the SLOW PROCESSOR (Snapdragon 636). This phone is for everyday normal use with texts, emails, videos, etc. The slow processor means that this phone is NOT FOR GAMING. For consumption of content, the phone has unbeatable value for money.

• Andrea

Anonymous, 13 Jul 2020I bought this phone a few months ago but it is good for onl... moreI don't like how it updates without my consent... It's become so difficult to use
I can't even access my recent pages

• Maria

I bought a Nokia because it is user friendly.
The latest updates turned my phone onto a mare.
If I wanted a useless phone I would have bought another brand.
I'm disappointed.

I received android 11 update. I haven't installed it yet. But it seems nokia had cancelled it, because i can't find it now under system update.

chronotee, 27 Jul 2021Hi I too had this whitish issueThe proximity sensor is an annoyance for sure while on calls. Sounds very similar to what I experience pretty much every call. I don't enjoy the photo quality but have decided propping on solid surface and using the flash is best way to go.
I do agree with phone pros otherwise, it has been a good.

I think I just got Android 11 update but I want to wait for WiFi connection.

• Chanux

fed up nokia user, 17 Jan 2022Power Button breaks after 2 months dont buy nokia!!!True. I also tried with a hammer and it broke.

• Chanux

aladin, 27 Jan 2022every time i have to charge the phone i have to restart it ... moreSame problem here. Changed the charging cable and adapter and it solved the problem (I have no idea how it happened).

• Chanux

Invextor threenion D, 21 Aug 2021I have charging port problem with my Nokia 6.1 plus am so f... moreTry replacing battery

• aladin

every time i have to charge the phone i have to restart it first!This strated afther the upates?Anyone having the same problems and advise on how to sort it?

fed up nokia user, 17 Jan 2022Power Button breaks after 2 months dont buy nokia!!!Dont lie man

• fed up nokia user

Power Button breaks after 2 months dont buy nokia!!!

this phone is better or Nokia 5.4 ?!

Resolution: 1080*2340
Pixel density: 409.08

• Carol

rahebd, 31 Jul 2021very bad phone. finger response 4-5 sec. no dual app option... moreGo to recent apps and click the app icon and the options will show or click this link Top Tricks NOKIA 6.2 2019 – Hidden Options / Cool Features
YouTube · HardReset.Info
20-Mar-2020 if it doesn't works please let know

• Maxpeenus

Own one and i love it, takes good pictures and does all i need.

• Invextor threenion D

I have charging port problem with my Nokia 6.1 plus am so fed up i changed the charging port more than 5 times but still having fault. Am tired of Nokia products. Sigh!!

rahebd, 31 Jul 2021very bad phone. finger response 4-5 sec. no dual app option... moreYou can change it through developer options

• rahebd

very bad phone. finger response 4-5 sec. no dual app option. its very bad experience for me. should not buy this phone.