Nokia 7070 Prism

Nokia 7070 Prism

I suggest you all play Clock Alert 1 from this phone on the MIDI soundfont from the Sony Ericsson K700i and W810i. Trust me, it sounds so much better.

• James

beth, 25 Jan 2013is 7070 prism still available today..i really want this model..Ya. Check out at aliexpress. Com

Rj, 15 Mar 2017I bought one 2 weeks ago off eBay Stupidist thing I ever did... moreNowadays people buy this phone to add to their phone collection. You must be really stupid to buy that phone as a daily driver.

• Rj

DashBlank, 09 Nov 2016Yes, you can buy it in phoneshopI bought one 2 weeks ago off eBay

Stupidist thing I ever did..

As I didn't realize my dumb country Australia is getting rid of the 2g network by next month

• DashBlank

beth, 25 Jan 2013is 7070 prism still available today..i really want this model..Yes, you can buy it in phoneshop

beth, 25 Jan 2013is 7070 prism still available today..i really want this model..no

this is a retro phone

• Roooood

I want this phone again

• Tiara

This was actually my first ever phone :/ before then I was stuck with the home phone. And it was great, one of the "coolest" phones in the time. My friends were envious of me, anyway.

But then, I had two problems: when the smartphones started coming out, this phone had no chance of being better, and when I held on to it on the screen , I made a giant black mark and it wouldn't show pictures properly ever again. :(

• random

Amazing phone!
After about 5 years it is still perfect!
The battery is OK, the display too.
The only problem is that the back panel is "too easy to open" and when you drop it, you know,"everything's out" :D

• beth

is 7070 prism still available today..i really want this model..

• sonia

i m using this phone from past 3 yrs now,i have all my contact numbers and important messages in this phone which i want to tranfer on my comeputer.can anyone help me out in this.where to get the data cable frm

• flat-iron man

I bought this phone in dubai for $60 since 2008, i drop it many times but still working... very very nice... i saw it in SM sta.mesa in manila for 4000 pesos...

cacholas, 24 Apr 2012I have one to sell. I am from Portugal. If you want I can send i... morei wanna buy

• cacholas

cols, 09 Apr 2012where can i buy this nokia model 7070????I have one to sell. I am from Portugal. If you want I can send it to you.

• cols

where can i buy this nokia model 7070????

where can i buy 7070 prism? i want to have 1...

• sosta

i wanna this mobile :(

• jinu

rama, 20 Mar 2011i hope this phone had bluetooth n mp3 player.nop... this phne didnt have bluethooth, but simple and good

• Zaina

Ahmed, 14 Dec 2009To all people who say that this phone sucks, you really need to ... moreAhmed ur reply is great. i like it very much.