Nokia 7210

Nokia 7210

• Steve

No....the 7250 like this with camera. 😁

This phone is like a Nokia 7250 without the camera.

...another one of my phones - boy, WHAT A PHONE!!!!

Proper ring tones (which sounded like proper music as opposed to just the 'bleeps' of previous phones), and that, oh SO GORGEOUS colour screen - WAY TOO COOL!!!!

Interchangeable fascias too.

What more could you ask for?!!!

• subra

Best phone forever....

ineed to open my phone and bring it to its original status

• 7210

AC for Nokia , 21 Aug 2015this is very rare and specific for each model, you have no ... moreyou are wrong.a few days back i found a nokia 7210.the side of the phone had suffered from dropping it on the ground.i paid 8 euros for it.

• AC for Nokia

Anonymous, 16 Nov 2014am looking for an ac power supply for this specific model... morethis is very rare and specific for each model, you have no chance find it..

omg!

• givori

nokia, 21 Jul 2014pm me i have a battery for this phonei have a battery

what year is it again?

nokia, 21 Jul 2014pm me i have a battery for this phoneam looking for an ac power supply for this specific model, where do you think i can get one?

• nokia

nik, 29 May 2014I have one and am searching for a battery. Same with my Eri... morepm me i have a battery for this phone

• nik

Andy, 10 Nov 2012Loved this phone and have a load of memories associated to ... moreI have one and am searching for a battery. Same with my Ericsson T28s. I have 2 old phones that I wish to re-ignite for their simplicity.

• TAHO

my mom had this phone and she still missed having this phone but too bad it dropped and broke it was long time ago, now she's using a cellphone that's way more complicated for her to use it's a samsung qwerty phone.

• Gulab Singh

Good

• Andy

Loved this phone and have a load of memories associated to it. Would love to find one again for old times sake.

• abbas

its my frist cell phone i love its very small phone

Can this phone be used now with a telecom xt sim card? My other phone broke and i was going to use this one but just put my sim card in, but it won't show up with any service? Is there a way to select a current service with telecom or something? If any of that made sense :/

• legs

i love it i will to get one

• elhaware

May, 16 Feb 2011I like this phone very much and I am still keeping it. My ... moreme i love this phone to much im stel keep it