Nokia 7310 Supernova

Nokia 7310 Supernova

• Tee bliss

My best phone ever.. The camera was so clean and fine...

• drew

how to make a signal ?? my phone is no service !! i insert my simcard

• Xb

dego, 03 May 2013i downloaded 2go but it keeps showing me allow networkMake a personal setting for it to stop showing allow access

• ramesh

my phone bluetooth is not working wt can i do

• Milton

Amazing. But unfortunately I did a little bit wrong trying to get software updated through the gadget itself. Now it does not support some apps at times.

• v

good phone for simple use

bigt, 13 May 2014how can we use whatsapp on this phone ? anyone tried ? pls share linkmy 7310 cannot be configure

• bigt

how can we use whatsapp on this phone ? anyone tried ? pls share link

• help

sostar, 24 Mar 2014how do you delete the old messages?...where is the code it says ... moremark all messages and delete all

• sostar

how do you delete the old messages?...where is the code it says you must write in?

• manoj kumar

i am using this mobile phone since 2008. i have no any fault so for in this mobile but i have change its battary once........ this is good for me.

• Ray

i am using this mobile past 3 years still i didn't found any fault in this phone really a good one and it also my dads gift.

Ihave been using this phone for more than 1000hrs & its still v.good

• Remis

Well i have this phone for about more than 5 years and i start to think that it is immortal :D

• jong-in

This phone is really strong.. it doesn't break that fast, I have been using this phone for almost 3 years now and it's still working well..

I want to let it rest and get a new phone soon, he served me well..

I have that phone it was working well,but not now i can't review my gallery,when i open gallery it's show only flesh card,nothing else,plz help me:((((((((((((

• Confused

How do I switch on this nokia 7310 supernova

friends , I want urjently its body becoz my cell's body was damaged but I cant find its body in the makt of kanpur...

• sampam Nigeria

It was just a very splendid phone dt does evrytin i need

• dego