Nokia 7510 Supernova

Nokia 7510 Supernova

• Haloan

"Only" $200?!?!?!?
Soon there will be like new on eBay for less!!!

I went to a T-Mobile store (USA) yesterday to look at one. They had them wired up so it was live. Although I really like the design of this phone, but the volume controls on the side are too tiny and hard to push. This phone is not worth $200. Maybe $50 to $80 if you can get it for that!

• nidzo

How about a review of this phone? Administrator Plleasee....

• -pinkfower-

Suma, 15 Jan 2009Hey All I am gonna by this phone soon I like it very much, loo... morehi... yah ur ryt i think this phone is soo gurlie... haha... :D

.god bless keep safe...

T-Mobile USA has this phone; their model has Wi-Fi and it's only $200 without a contract.

• jamfetto

Joseph Bitangcol, 28 Jan 2009This phone sucks..no external screen!Yes, it does have a screen on the front. The text appears through the cover plate.

• ~*S*~

This looks like a very nice phone but I don`t think it`s worth changing my 7390 for one. I think I`ll wait until Nokia can produce a smart flip like the Blackberry 8220.

• Joseph Bitangcol

This phone sucks..no external screen!

• marco

omar arnold, 19 Jan 2009it looks great for a folding type, i have one in my shop it is a... morehope this model is durable....

• Ayumi

omar arnold, 19 Jan 2009it looks great for a folding type, i have one in my shop it is a... morehow much is it in america? and does it have good music quality?

Will the buttons be hard to press when used a lot? i saw this model and the buttons were a;ready hard to press. But its just a model, will the real thing do the same?

• omar arnold

it looks great for a folding type, i have one in my shop it is about 200$.

• Suma

Hey All
I am gonna by this phone soon
I like it very much, looks nice and girlish,,,
anyway..who cares about 3G? I do not!
I heared that a prime minister bought it in north Africa...and u know how rich PM's there
so i think u should motivated enough by now
it costs 300...my money...about 270 dolar

• JILL JACK

it has good features and the camera is excellent

• shanelle

if only they would make more phones in this color. so prettyyyy ! but i already have my lg ks360 :]

• justine

Anonymous, 01 Jan 1970yes

• Hiba

hey all..i'd like to know if any one got that mobile..is it really good mobile..and how about the camera resolution
cuz i am willing to buy plz tell me ..thnx :D

• astroBOY

iloveit2damax

• nick

Anyone can tell me what organic desktop means?! And can this phone really play youtube? Can 7610 play youtube? Thanks

• 7510

nice but nokia do beater with it

• Robby T-Mobile

Dave, 03 Jan 2009Any phone that doesnt have 3G doesnt support youtubeJust off the top of my head: Pearl Flip and Moto Zine both play youtube and have no 3G radio. You don't even need to use WiFi, it's works through WAP access.