Nokia 7610 Supernova

Nokia 7610 Supernova

• Billu

Hi All,
I wanna buy this phone, pls suggest me.
How about the Camera and Music?

• ken

hi saba:

U no need to worry im a staff in nokia concept store in nwc....Nokia speacker is alway louder than Sony phone...trust me..

• Sami

saba, 11 Oct 2008hello sir I want louder sound without earphone?Is it louder than... morenope. If you're really looking for sound then stick to SonyEricsson phones. In nokia the best thing going on is N96 but its quite pricey in Pakistan

• saba

wat about its music quality?Is it loud or not?

hi,
what do you mean by HSCSD ?

• saba

Kokab khan, 10 Oct 2008sound quality is good, send me ur mailing address i will send u ... morehello sir I want louder sound without earphone?Is it louder than sony ericsson w300i or not?

• Kokab khan

saba, 09 Oct 2008tell me about its sound quality without earphone whether its lou... moremy mailing adress is khan.kokab@yahoo.com

• Kokab khan

saba, 09 Oct 2008tell me about its sound quality without earphone whether its lou... moresound quality is good, send me ur mailing address i will send u the all features. Kokab

• bluebeast

Nice phne..smart on design n colours, but the cam quality and the video recording do not match up to the standards...it is lovely to use this phone, very bright and colourful screen. cam quality seems ok in daylight n bright light shots, 2 bad no 3g..

• bluebeast

how to record in mp4?? the specs say mp4 recording is possible but unable to record in mp4..

• saba

tell me about its sound quality without earphone whether its loud or not?also tell me about video recording & video songs.

• milind

Maaz, 02 Oct 2008Hi all, i purchased this phone 5 days back and it appears it has... morehi dear i have buy this set bfore some days and its going good ithink u have prob, with that why dont u go to nokia care

• koko

how does the sliding mechanism works? like the 5300 or just slide?

• KARAN

is it available right now

record up to 640x480 15fps, vga quality

• saba

its sound quality is as loud as sony ericsson w300i or not?wat about video songs & video recording?

• xyz

does it get attached to the comp??
reply asap

• Eva

Can't open the Cover which the user guide said "press the release button to lift the back cover". I think is lousy. I like the colourise theme. I think the disign is also not nice.

• Maaz

Hi all, i purchased this phone 5 days back and it appears it has severe software problems. The phone gets restarted by itself.. and the it has a lot of problems with sound. One major problem is the the camera clarity, it is bad than a old N70.. i made a big mistake by goin for this. The only phone which is best is nokia N73.

• boss

will it support 3gp format? is it mono or stereo? when it will launch in kerala?did it hav a flash? if these specifications are not there, please make supernova by adding our opinions..............