Nokia 7610 Supernova

Nokia 7610 Supernova

glen, 24 Oct 2008pls dont buy tat... d battery life is hardly half of day... i th... moreHi..It's very sad news fro me...i wanna buy this phone...is it really troubling you..plz..tell me..where did you buy this phone.

• ngo

does anyone know how to configure the multimedia messages?

whats tha battery life like ?

• glen

Raj, 23 Oct 2008Hi..Friendz...plz..tell me about this phone in detail..i wanna a... morepls dont buy tat... d battery life is hardly half of day... i think u ppl need to carry 2 batterys... it really sucks belive me...

• ganu

pooja, 21 Oct 2008hey ppl i bot dis cell recently....n trust me da camera n sound ... morehey how is this phone in sound quality,camera,batter life should i buy this phone for my sister

• AliD

Raj, 23 Oct 2008Hi..Friendz...plz..tell me about this phone in detail..i wanna a... morewait for some time... there are alot of new phones coming out or try www.naptol.com

• Raj

Hi..Friendz...plz..tell me about this phone in detail..i wanna a buy it in couple of days.so...plz give me feedback of this mobile who already bought it.
how about the sound and music and camera clarity? and most important how about Networking, is it have any network problems like NOKIA 5610slide model..and any other problems which you faced recently..plz..tell me...i was waiting for this phone to buy it very eagerly...thanks in advance

• fazers

everything is juz perfect.. but no office doc viewer.. do document viewer software for phone exist?

• lola

can anyone tell me -if the buttons o the cover are real buttons or they are tuoch srcreen?i owned samsung phone w/touch screen button to accept calls and it sucked.i really like this one,just want to make sure it doesnt have that

• kashif

hi guys.i bought this phone.really the sound quality & camera is very impressive.this phone is easy to operate.

• pooja

hey ppl i bot dis cell recently....n trust me da camera n sound quality is rily gud!! go 4 it.....

• Toru

Can anyone tell me about the camera quality of this phone? I found BenQSiemens S88 and Nokia N80 has very good camera quality with this phones price range....can anyone compare camera quality of Nokia 7610 with Benq-Siemes S88 or Nokia N80?

• Jahid Hassan

Hi, I would like to buy this one.
Would you please tell me any one how performs it as
EDGE modem.

Thank you.

• ganu

this is sexy phone for a sexy girls

• god son

it is great

• fL0rEnZ

some people here are bosy. .they say dAt the fEatures R same. .some says that it sh0uld be like this like that. .2 teLL y0u h0nestly. .its n0t easy to make a ph0ne. .
if i wEre y0u d0nt insult NOKIA. .i know they make mistakes and ders no perfect things or peopLes hEre in da w0rLd. .b'cuz NOKIA are doing what they can. .and i believe in the fUture dat NOKIA will make a better, greater, and unique ph0nes. .

btw d0nt comparE NOKIA to LG, Sony ericson and wat ever brands of phone der is b'cuz dErs 0nLy 1 NOKIA and it is awes0me to any phone brand der is in da w0rLd. .

so, i sALut t0 y0u NOKIA. .

does it have a log?? can you delete one number at a time or u have to delete the whole log??

Billu, 17 Oct 2008Hi All, I wanna buy this phone, pls suggest me. How about the ... moreit is good

• Shreshth

I own dis Superb phone, and its amazing.
loudspeaker amazing and fantastic camera.
in all a lovely simple sleek phone from nokia

• keto

saba, 14 Oct 2008wat about its music quality?Is it loud or not?hi Saba,

please dont rely on Ken ...
Sony is always known for its sound...!!