Nokia 7650

Nokia 7650

asiandoestech, 01 May 2019I'll be getting it in 2 or 3 days, can't wait. I've always loved... moreLol. Sometimes it's weird but I love classic phones too.

Awesome phone, received it today, such a legendary phone.

I'll be getting it in 2 or 3 days, can't wait. I've always loved this phone, it's also has a legendary status. Only £31.99. Price has dropped significantly. I love basically everything about this phone, including the 4MB storage for real nah.

Just got it a few days ago. A lovely phone indeed- the first Symbian S60 phone and the first Nokia phone with a VGA camera, hidden behind a stylish sliding mechanism. I also own Nokia 808 PureView which is sadly the last Symbian phone and the last true Nokia phone with great camera (Nokia Lumia 1020 is on Windows Mobile lane).

My first cell phone.

• Mindzze

Macbeth, 15 Oct 2017WHAT?! So let me get this straight. This phone was more expensiv... moreIt was sold only in EU, according to wiki in 2002 it was 600€ now il be about 800€.

x, 25 Nov 20011200$ is all i have to sayWHAT?! So let me get this straight. This phone was more expensive at launch than the Samsung Galaxy Note 8 and iPhone X?! (Adjusted for inflation)

misho, 20 Nov 2001It just coudn't be heavier!!! With this weight, I'd better have ... moreHow did you know the weight before the phone was released?

AnonD-557498, 07 Jul 2016I love this phone!!! I want one please... Anyone who still have ... morehttps://www.olx.ro/oferte/q-nokia-7650/

• me

• Sagar

ahmedar77@yahoocom, 01 Jan 2014please I want these modelYes ?????nokia but i dont have 7650 model :( but i have nokia e63 release on 2oo8''iistil i love nokia brands iiiiii love.........nokia??????plz try 2 floop samsung because the samsung is the reson that nokia become down by down????????plz heat samsung ''n'' lov nokia ?

I love this phone!!! I want one please... Anyone who still have it? Please help me get one! Please! :(

• leeianphilippines

I love this phone ever since. anyone who still has it? please i want one. i badly need it! please help! :(

Shail, 19 Sep 2013Can i still get this phone.If any one intersted in selling do le... moreYes shail u can

• biba

I stell have nokia 765o after all the year stell working good i love it

My first phone, I haved it 2006. or 2007. year, it was really huge, but I love it :)
I played Asphalt game on it :)

• Ghani Ali

i still have this phone since i was in 8th class and 14 year old...it is my dream phone and
a unique piece of phone collectors

This was my first ever smartphone back in 2003 which I had for 4 days then realised was useless because 4mb memory with no card slot was an insane decision by Nokia.

I have a new Nokia 7650 ^^