Nokia 7.1

Nokia 7.1

• Rex

Nokia 7.1 July 2020 security patch update is now available, although it may take some time to reach everywhere.

The best phone I have used. Excellent display, never hangs, no charging port issues and battery drain is not fast. The phone feels so elegant and premium but not recommended fo hard core gamers. One can do mild gaming. Everything in the phone is good but the speaker is average. The sound clarity is good but the loudness is below average. The headphone jack output is also the same, loudness is not as i expected. Back camera is good, captures good images with natural colours. Front camera is good but not the best. Details are good but it sometimes blows up the highlights.
Overall 9/10
This phone is for students and business people.

• Vaisakh

Not good phone. Always hangs. Shutdowns Everytime. Charging port complaint after 4 months of use.

Charging port problem

SCALEE, 05 May 2020I bought one late last year from Australia, and it was work... moreCharging port is an issue

• Burhan

The screen freeze on one page its neither getting off or on and not getting charged ..even not restart

Addy, 04 Jun 2020Bought Nokia 7.1 Plus 6 months back and the charging port h... moreIt is because of its charging cable. I didn't use the cable given by nokia, and used amazon basics cable. It is 1 year old and so far no issues.

Zup, 31 May 2020Hey guys I need recommendation. Planning to buy a phone for... moreBuy the Lenovo. At least it´s cheaper

• Emeka

moh2020, 14 Mar 2020I hear static noise with every voice note I send or receive... moreSame thing with mine
I use earphone for voice note

• Rex

Nokia 7.1 Software update - Android 10 (V4.15C) is now available, although it may take some time to reach everywhere.

• Addy

Bought Nokia 7.1 Plus 6 months back and the charging port has stopped working. This model along with Nokia 6.1 have specific charging port issue.

• Zup

Hey guys I need recommendation. Planning to buy a phone for my niece. I'm thinking of this phone or a lenovo Z5s, which one is better in terms of battery and reliabilty? Thanks.

SCALEE, 05 May 2020I bought one late last year from Australia, and it was work... moreMine has now done this a few times. I leave for a short while and then hold the power button down an it restarts after A few minutes.

Anonymous, 18 May 2020Charging port is major concern. It has stopped working. Re... moreI previously heard this phone never had charging port issue. I was wrong. Currently I own the Nokia 7 Plus & Nokia 6.1 and handle the charging ports with care. No issues reported thus far.

Charging port is major concern. It has stopped working. Regret buying it. Wasted my 20000 Rs.

• KSB1978

I had this phone for about 15 months and it's been a good entry/mid price phone.
I don't really game on the phone or anything, but use the mail a lot and watch a few videos through the day, and I haven't had the battery run out in a day yet.
The Android 10 update went fine without a hitch.
Nokia provides regular security updates, and the version of android Nokia uses is much more stable than many others I've used, maybe with the exception of Sony.

• Gav

Wifi issues, My mother has same phone and all other phones work fine in our house.

Dont buy
Very bad battery life also

• SCALEE

I bought one late last year from Australia, and it was working fine but 3 weeks ago it just went off and cannot be revived even though I bought a new charger thinking it was the charger. I am now rethinking my loyalty to Nokia.

• Rex

Nokia 7.1 April 2020 security patch update is now available, although it may take some time to reach everywhere.

Praiz , 27 Apr 2020Sincerely I regret buying it, enjoyed it for a while but af... more+ 1 from me, worst camera ever, sorry Nokia, bye Nokia