Nokia 7.1

Nokia 7.1

Anonymous, 23 Feb 2021Don't buy this shitty phone, very useless, wasted my m... moreCharging port issue started with 3 months of usage, reboot issue, lock unlock button is extremely glitchy, accidental emergency calls...repaired the charging port more than 5 times since the time I have bought. Cant go for mew phone as I dont have that much of money to spend as of now.

Worst phone of my life

Don't buy this shitty phone, very useless, wasted my money, I should have went for an iPhone instead of this. Bought it in 2019 and within few months, it's charging port started to mess up, after repairing it, it's network started to have issue, and it reboot itself at least 3times in a day. Always freezing and always take time before it reboot after trying to restart it. I have to dump the stupid thing in a trash can

• Thiru

I am using this phone from 2017. Saving new contact is always struggle. Call log issue (recent call list does not show full history, so I am missing some calls and new numbers If I do not notice it).

Really nice phone in the 4GB/64GB version. I am using it this since it's day of release. Daily business (phone, web, little office & mails...). Reasonable size. Good camera. Few downsides: FM radio would have been great and the self activating network services after a reboot since upgrade to Android 10 is annyoing, but overall good performance. I am just not sure at all on how to replace it at the end of its 3 year update support by end of this year... all newer phone are just getting larger.

• Ashu Rawat

network issue very bad

I have this phone for almost a year and i have not encounter any problems yet

• Srik

Please dont buy this phone.I bought this mobile in June 2019.It worked fine until one year with some hiccups like occasional freezing etc. In Aug 2020 its network had issues and I would not receive any calls due to bad network.I tried to check with the Sim provider and they said it is the issue with the phone and not sim card.Then comes next-the charger slot issue.I had to change the charger slot and by November 2020 the phone no more works and it is dead.Waste phone.No wonder companies like Nokia failed.I would advise to go for Samsung phones or other brands.

• Kldp

Anonymous, 28 Dec 2020This is the worst phone I have used. I crashes, hangs and j... moreSame problem here, and phone has network issue also

This is the worst phone I have used. I crashes, hangs and just stops working then reboots. Very frustrating

• Aisha

Anyone suggest me which is good mobile nokia 7.1 or nokia 6.1 plus..which mobile have best battery and minimal heating problem

• Honestio Trueman

The best damn phone there is out there, solid build fast, Smallish in a world where they now phablet-ting the phones.
Has a simple outlook that hides the beast inside, I love simplicity and fitting in and this does so well without selling me out.
Not a fan of the terabyte memory on phones and massive rams, seems to appeal to a certain type that most new Eastern companies easily prey upon.
FYI I have only used 19gb on mine.
Oh and I just got me another one before they completely disappear.

Worst f*cking smart phone i've ever had, also restarts itself, crashes and now it wont charge. do not buy!

• Siva

Anonymous, 02 Dec 2020I'm the fan of nokia, but I think it worst now only fo... moreYes ur comments r sure same problem for me too

• Siva

Dont buy nokia phones no service in warranty period. Very poor response service ppls also behaving worst. In warranty period they not having spares for mobile.

100% it has network issues..

I'm the fan of nokia, but I think it worst now only for name sake I bought nokia7.1 but I felt bad of why I bought this phone my 19,990 is waste. Please don't buy this phone it's very worst when compare to all phone. Battery problem network issue very poor not able to call a single person or not to see any page it's not the sim card problem if we insert any sim card it won't work at all. I suggest don't buy this phone waste of money.

• KjS

Display, software,camera quality are good features of this phone.. Worst part is it's charging port issue. If you compare with features with issues,it's worst phone ever.

• Manfred

Using it almost 2 years, not a good phone. The camera is very good for the price tag, but otherwise shitty phone.

• MdRipon