Nokia 7.2

Nokia 7.2

• SuperMario

Returning mine today.
- phone randomly turns off while charging. Missed my alarm twice this month
- fingerprint sensor fails to recognize my fingerprints. Sometimes it unlocks the phone only after 4-5 tries
- screen is turning on during calls

• Z

Anonymous, 05 Feb 2020hey guys,which one will be better for gaming? nokia 7.2(sd660) o... moreBoth device aren't made for gaming.. The weaker process on both have restrictions and you'll face lag while playing heavy games. Like PUBG or COD.. better to get poco x2 as It has 120htz refresh rate display with HDR 10 support, Powered by Snapdragon 730g which is a chip made for gaming and bring flagship features for gaming and a good 4500 mah battery which make sure you can go on playing for more hours without charging

Anonymous, 05 Feb 2020hey guys,which one will be better for gaming? nokia 7.2(sd660) o... moreI think it's pretty much comparable maybe better Nokia 8.1 for gaming on affordable phone.

Z, 05 Feb 2020Smartpeople will buy Smartphones which have latest specs and goo... moreWell good for you.

• Z

Smartpeople will buy Smartphones which have latest specs and good batterylife.. POCO x2 over this, anyday, anytime..

hey guys,which one will be better for gaming? nokia 7.2(sd660) or mi a3(sd665)?

• Krachtpatser Karel.

Using this phone since November 2019. My ahort review, very good and solid build quality also good and fine battery life. Camera is alright good wuality for the price of the phone, updates are quick and guaranteed. Notch is small, you get used to it quickly. Screen is very good and sharp, not able to see pixels and the cokors I find nice. Very nice phone so if you are in the market for this device dont skip just get it.

JBH, 22 Jan 2020Hi everyone, it is time for me to upgrade my contract. I South A... moreNokia 7.2 is great, a very solid phone. Especially in the green color it looks nice. The touch and feel of this phone makes it feel more premium than the other phones.

Carol, 29 Jan 2020Do a factory reset, should be getting better. Annyoing to do tha... moreWell instead I went to the nokia care and they did the software update costing me nothing since its under brand warranty and luckily It was able to overcome almost every handset problem. They said some files failed to install while I updated by myself. Now its just the way I bought it. Moreover I was using the mobile charger from my old phone trying to get fast charging which was not suiting my 7.2. But now that is good as well since I am using the charger dedicated with the cellphone. Anyway thanks.

• Z

Carol, 29 Jan 202010w is actually fast, not like 18w but definetly double the 5w t... moreAwww sh!t.. here we go again!.. everything about nokia 7.2 is outdated.. end of topic

• Carol

JBH, 22 Jan 2020Hi everyone, it is time for me to upgrade my contract. I South A... moreTry to ignore the spamers that wrote to you till now. If you are a huaway fan, the only problem with Nokia will be the software, as pure android lacks customizations huaway does with their phones. Do not buy samsung, believe me, that software is so full with bloatwhere you will need 3 days to "cleen" it up. "Clean" because you really can't cleant it only disable some of their intrusive apps. I would say stay with huaway if you are not quite ready to try pure android, it will save you some anger. If you are ready, pure android is quite a "fresh" fast start..

• Carol

Z, 19 Jan 2020The worst part is theres no fast charging.... Not android 10 upd... more10w is actually fast, not like 18w but definetly double the 5w that is the standard for normal charging. So the worst part it is you, spamming the comment section wherever Nokia name is writen in the title.

• Carol

Anonymous, 27 Jan 2020Is it possible downgrade to android 8 since I am facing lots of ... moreDo a factory reset, should be getting better. Annyoing to do that, but the upgrade changed a lot of stuff, or wait till 10 comes out and do the factory reset afterthe upgrade.

• Lava Giants

get nokia 8.1 instead
It is have OIS support with EIS so you'll get better quality night pictures
plus the frame is metal in 8.1 not polycarbonate
and snapdragon 710 decent performance you'll get

• Z

JBH, 22 Jan 2020Hi everyone, it is time for me to upgrade my contract. I South A... moreTrust me Nokia 7.2 is very bad device for the price they are charging.. The device is soo much outdated that devices like this and Nokia 6.2 fits in 2017.. Nothing special in Nokia 7.2.. You can get much better phones for the same price as 7.2.. If you really want to give nokia a try Nokia 8.1 is the only good device available by them after the price drop here otherwise look for Huawei, Samsung, redmi or realme phones..

• Z

Aaail, 25 Jan 2020Very very poor battery timing. HMD will never learn, using borro... moreDon't forget that it only supports 10w charging.. I would say that cherry on the p00p

• Z

Anonymous, 27 Jan 2020Is it possible downgrade to android 8 since I am facing lots of ... moreIt was your decision to buy such a poor device.. now deal with it.. lol... HMD will release new build in future which probably gonna resolve this problem.. but its such a shame that even tho its an android one device, the software is not very well optimised.. even tho HMD claims that 'A smartphone is more than the sum of its parts' I don't see them doing good in software optimization either.. Very poor brand.. No innovation, no upto date specs and they charge more than they should..

Is it possible downgrade to android 8 since I am facing lots of issues when updated to android 9. Battery drains like hell and my phone hangs whenever I open it from sleep which becomes difficult to operate when it's stuck. It even heats badly even if I use it for ten minutes and the smoothness of the cellphone has completely vanished away after android 9 update. It will become difficult for me to use it since I just bought it few weeks ago.

• Adhil

JBH, 22 Jan 2020Hi everyone, it is time for me to upgrade my contract. I South A... moreNever use nokia 7.2 samsung is good

• Aaail

Very very poor battery timing. HMD will never learn, using borrowed Nokia name.

This is my third Nokia phone, i thought they might have gained some experience. But no.

3500mah of Nokia 7.2 behaves like 3000mah of Xiaomi A2, maybe poorer.

Battery dropped 44% to 13% in about 1:40 hour.

That too just downloading apps from playstore, no camera, no gaming, no videos. Proximity sensor also not so accurate during calls, screen coming on again and again during calls. Battery charging speed medium.

Do not buy any HMD phone. Lost the money.