Nokia 7.2

Nokia 7.2

• Carol

Subramanian CN, 02 Nov 2019Why do you feel sorry for my tastes? Just be what you are a... moreI do not. I was just asking, what is the reason.

• Gandalfdenvite

Zac32, 03 Nov 2019Amoled still better than LCD.. no matter if you give it a p... moreEvery AMOLED use screen flickering to reduce brightness, causing headache..., so I always avoid buying AMOLED!

Anonymous, 02 Nov 2019Lol for those who want amoled display over Nokia PureDispla... moreAmoled still better than LCD.. no matter if you give it a puredisplay tech.. LCD drains battery faster than amoled.. and there is a reson why LCD is compared to Amoled is because Amoled is better.. Puredisplay is on par with amoled or even better when it comes to display colours but no it cannot beat a amoled when it comes to power saving. This is the reason why all nokia phones have poor battery.. and yes I already said LCD are more durable than amoled.. but I would buy Amoled over LCD anyday

• Drue

Mi A3 is way better than this one. Sad Nokia

Carol, 02 Nov 2019Why would that be a concern? Is about experience or just wh... moreWhy do you feel sorry for my tastes? Just be what you are and allow me to be what I am.

• Carol

Subramanian CN, 02 Nov 2019Nokia 7.2's LCD is not as good as Nokia 8.1's. But as you s... moreWhy would that be a concern? Is about experience or just what others say? Cause for sure i liked my LCD's more then amoleds, no burn in, longer life span, and just better battery life no matter what others say, amoled does not turn off it's light in dark mode, therefore, consumes more battery then an lcd. And in my experience, midragers with lcd, had better battery life then high end devices with amoled even tough high end cpu's are supposed to do more battery savings then a lower class cpu. And this LCD's this days are just great to look at, great to use. I really see no problem and also i see no reason this days as of why amoled should be prefered

Anonymous, 02 Nov 2019Lol for those who want amoled display over Nokia PureDispla... moreNokia 7.2's LCD is not as good as Nokia 8.1's. But as you say, good LCD's do always produce good results than OLEDs/AMOLEDs. Is Nokia 7.2's LCD is really up to the mark? If you from Nokia what I'd like to say is that, there is no point in promoting a bad product. You'd lose even your existing consumers. This is the basics of Marketing. I don't complain the processor like others do, but, I do have some serious concerns about the display of the device.

Anonymous, 31 Oct 2019Using this phone from one week now On amazone this phone ... moreJust wanted to know how you feel about the device poor battery life and The more time it takes to charge completely... i don't see any wow factor in this device.. indeed camera is average, so is its performance and for the price build quality isn't good either

• Jpvinu

The last Nokia I used was NOKIA 7 PLUS ( BEST DEVICE I EVER USED WITH HIGH COST ) with same Sd660 processor it costed me Rs.26000 BUT THAT WAS 1.5 YEARS BACK...Why Nokia again... Technology is changing everyday....I sold My Device and decided never to look back on NOKIA AGAIN...

Zac32, 31 Oct 2019Well true.. OLED displays are better than LCD.. More power ... moreLol for those who want amoled display over Nokia PureDisplay lcd before checking just specs actually compare the real device . If you dont have you can always check them on youtube to see the difference.
I just checked Nokia 8.1 LCD PureView Display vs OnePlus 7T amoled display and PureView display Nokia 8.1 is the clear winner with better color and contrast.
Even you can search for every where LCD display are more durable then Amoled display.
Midrange Amoled are not a flagship grade Oled.

Using this phone from one week now
On amazone this phone is 15800 ( after some discounts ) so don't compare price that company launch this phone.
I appreciate Nokia for giving clean android as my friends Xiaomi phones showing a unwanted ad while just swiping the screen LOL then he said i tried to remove it but the app is inbuilt and its a "Xiaomi browser".
So do you like these experience with your phones?
Nokia give you PureDisplay SDR to HDR conversion, Zeiss Optics, Android one with 3 year software update support and with dedicated mermory card slot.
For performance point of view Nokia will give you till Android 11 and they are there to optimize it.
Nokia phones are not based on hardware only the bosst there performance with software support
I paly pubg with high graphics smoothly
In real world processor doesn't matter at all as long as your phone life never end and you are not ignored even on 3rd year of your phone. Nokia gives you 3 years of gurrented update.
Main thing which matter is your experience with the phones with you are using. HMD Nokia have made many partnerships to provide you with better software experience then other thats why they charge you more money then your crappy chinese phones which support ads and make your life worse later on.
In back i am using samsung a70 2016 i never miss my super amoled display. Nokia pure view display are superb as amoled.

These specs are a joke.

joe nodden, 29 Oct 2019Oh right, me, the one who doesn't think the $350 phone with... moreWell true.. OLED displays are better than LCD.. More power efficient and better diplay of colours compare to LCD.. but LCD are more durable than OLED... Now the fact that we all know is Nokia 6.2 and 7.2 are the more terrible phones of 2019 tied with their poor flagship Nokia 9 pureview.. I find nothing worth purchasing these device.. Even the camera is terrible and easily beatable by the rivals OEM

• Carol

joe nodden, 30 Oct 2019Oh wait, you're in luck! The opinion was posted! Go ahead a... moreWell, you're in luck too, mine was not...

• Carol

Luis908, 31 Oct 2019The body made by plastic? Boy you sure you have the nokia 7... moreI think he refers to the body as a structure, sides are plastic so is the body under that glass....if it follows nokia rools, it should have a metal plate inside to stop it from being damaged.

ian76, 30 Oct 2019so, this was released in my country over the weekend and go... moreThe body made by plastic? Boy you sure you have the nokia 7.2 and not a knock off? The nokia 7.2 is glass front and back. 🤦

Returning this phone to bestbuy. Camera sucks balls big time. If i knew i should of stayed with the pixel 3a xl but because of the camera on the nokia 7.2 made me sell it and get it. Was a big mf mistake.

• ARSHAD SHAHZAD

I purchase Nokia 7.2 what a mobile I like it

• solommahmoud

Is it better or nokia 9 pureview or another brand like samsung a 7 or xaiomi note 8 pro iam concerned about camera and display

Carol, 29 Oct 2019Am not interested but thanks for the offer, as for "how i a... moreOh wait, you're in luck! The opinion was posted! Go ahead and read it.