Nokia 7 plus

Nokia 7 plus

marma, 30 Jan 2020My phone updated to Adroid 10 and since I have the following iss... moreDelete all the camera apps and use the original phone app. Worked for me.

Ibrahim, 31 Jan 2020After updating my Nokia 7 plus to Android 10. The face detection... moreI also. Phone is working too much slowly..

• Marc

Stavros, 05 Oct 2019To all you guys, who complain about the wobbling charging port i... moreI wish it were the charging cable. After destroying my 5th cable, this phone is practically useless. Ready to throw it out when when i buy a new phone.

In one and half year, I got charging problem twice. The nokia 7 plus is not charging properly. It keeps on restarting while charging and battery percentage does not increase. Last time when I submitted my phone to service center, they promised to repair it in 4-5 days buttook whole month and now again I got same problem.

• Devil2Death

Octav, 31 Jan 2020This phone was great when it released, but after just 1 year of ... moreBuddy, this phone was released in Feb 2018. Its almost two years now. Any midrange hardware is gonna feel slow after 2 years.
FYI: It plays COD, PUBG with good fps. That's more than what you expect from a 2 year old phone. Further 8.0->8.1->9.0->10.0 OS updates are way better.

This phone was great when it released, but after just 1 year of use the battery got to 86% and it feels like is a lot slower than it used to be when it was new. The processor is kind of thrash

• Ibrahim

After updating my Nokia 7 plus to Android 10. The face detection (proximity) disappeared.any one faced that problem?

• marma

Lasi, 27 Jan 2020Hey you guys upgraded to android 10 ,is there any issues after u... moreDon't it is a disaster!

• marma

My phone updated to Adroid 10 and since I have the following issues:
1. My camera is not working but I CANNOT download any app from the Play Store
2. My phone ringtones are all silent although not on mute. However, I cannot change the setting as it is all greyed
3. I cannot accept phone calls (cannot hear the caller) and cannot place phone calls
4. Opening apps has become tardy
So far
I have restarted my phone (several times)
I have done a soft factory re-set
BUT nothing worked and I cannot download any app!!!!
Please help

• Mansoor

Hi, guys. OZO audio is not working while recording video after updating my Nokia 7 plus to android 10.
I don't know what to do. I did a factory reset and a hard reset but the problem is still eating my head.
I contacted Nokia support then they suggested me to do something still it didn't work.
So I am planning to give it for warranty
Anyone else facing the same issue. If yes is there any suggestions for overcoming this issue

Lasi, 27 Jan 2020Hey you guys upgraded to android 10 ,is there any issues after u... moreDon't update if you are using a GCam or the penalty will be goodbye.

• Lasi

Hey you guys upgraded to android 10 ,is there any issues after upgrade?....cause I'm still hesitating to upgrade

• Ch Zaryab

Anyone having problem with Nokia 7 plus speaker sound or earphones sound....? I think the sound got itchy after the update.
Please help me with that if anyone have the solution

• RK

V. K, 11 Jan 2020Suggestions please ..... Which phone to buy, Nokia 7 plus or red... moreBest Phone under 30K is Galaxy S9 which is flagship.

• Ch Zaryab

Payam 1, 22 Jan 2020you're welcome bro ✌️⭐🌻Portrait mode still not working bro! Why is that??

Well after android 10, my nokia is fine, hot issue while charging now gone, i preferred factory reset before your upgrade to 10 for perfect upgrade avoiding eror some apps 🍻🍻🍻­

Ice, 22 Jan 2020Restart? You mean factory reset?No...After pressing power button, restart option appears

Ch Zaryab, 22 Jan 2020It worked bro! U saved my life... Thank u sooo muchyou're welcome bro ✌️⭐🌻­

• Ice

Payam 1, 21 Jan 2020You must restart your phone after installFactory reset?

• Ch Zaryab

Payam 1, 21 Jan 2020You must restart your phone after installIt worked bro! U saved my life... Thank u sooo much