Nokia 7 plus

Nokia 7 plus

Tz, 15 Oct 2020Why nokia 7 plus restart several times during charging,it&#... moreit is mother board issue. You should replace it. I also faced issue when my mobile under warranty.

Why nokia 7 plus restart several times during charging,it's boaring, is there any way to solve this?? Help please

Hii people I want to know why nokia 7 plus restart several time during charging, and how to solve it's boaring

• Can

U00931, 20 Sep 2020Don't buy this phone anymore..it is outdated!! I recom... moreI have both Nokia 7 Plus and Xiaomi Mi A3. Although I would not recommend buying any of them since they are both old. I think Nokia 7 Plus is slightly better than Mi A3. The screen feels bigger (probably because it is wider), the resolution is significantly higher and color calibration is better. The fingerprint on the back of Nokia 7 Plus works faster than Xiaomi's in-screen fingerprint reader. Nokia 7 Plus has NFC, while Xiaomi Mi A3 lacks NFC. Other than that they are very similar and they are both good phones for their time and price. But I would recommend getting Pixel 4a at this point.

Jossi, 13 Sep 2020Many of you damage your phone by charging and using it at t... moreThe phone should work even if its in use and charging, its bad build quality if it cant do both. phones have so bad battery that you need to have them charging all the time.

i had it few months and it stopped charging, it had guaranty so i had it fixed. After some months it started to have the same problem, now its almost impossible to get it charging.

• booby

Humpty, 06 Oct 2020Please recommend phone in 1080p ? Two in my mind ( One is V... moreThe 7 Plus is way too old now mate. Don't buy it.

• Humpty

Please recommend phone in 1080p ? Two in my mind ( One is Vivo Y 19 ANd second is Nokia 7 pluS)

• Devil2Death

RishiGuru, 03 Oct 2020Currently Nokia 7 Plus is not my primary device. It is set ... moreIf you are using the phone for watching movies/streaming, expect a drop of 6-10% per hour on wifi. If you use it for browsing, expect a drop of 8-15% per hour depending upon the browser. If you don't have greenify or any other app killer installed, you will see more battery consumption since background apps do consume battery.
If you factor all this, I believe, you should get around 8-9 Hours SOT but 7Hours SOT may be because of background apps or some app which is power hungry. Observe the pattern when you use a particular app & you can calculate expected SOT accordingly.

Devil2Death, 25 Sep 2020FYI : If you are getting an SOT of 5-6 hours in a day, it&#... moreCurrently Nokia 7 Plus is not my primary device. It is set to aeroplane mode. As such I am having 7 hours SOT with the phone. No gaming but extensive browser and multitasking to an extent the phone gets warm. Some YouTube and movies. Due you think battery backup is OK? What I'm more concerned is when the phone switched off it will drain the full battery in a week when switched off.

Devil2Death, 28 Sep 2020416 is definitely in works. May be India will get better bu... moreI am inline with your views. Hope they provide us with a stable MR release in future.

• Devil2Death

RishiGuru, 28 Sep 2020Did not receive the much hyped MR build (00WW_4_16B) in Ind... more416 is definitely in works. May be India will get better build later. It is always possible that HMD discovered some bug after first wave & stopped roll out to fix it. Better to have bug free experience any day. Hopefully the MR will be worth the wait.

Did not receive the much hyped MR build (00WW_4_16B) in India. Instead received a tiny 40.55 MB update for my Nokia 7 Plus, upgrading security patch to Sep, 2020. My current build number after update is (00WW_4_15D_SP04).

✍️,The Nokia 7 Plus was announced all the way back in February 2018 and went on sale in April of that year. According to the Nokia official updates tracker, it's gotten 40 software updates as of this September 2.
It's really incredible

fancyjonesgh, 09 Sep 2020Please my Nokia 7 plus heats soo much, especially when I pu... more✍️,Reset your device ( Factory Reset required)

• Devil2Death

RishiGuru, 21 Sep 2020Never knew the Nokia 7 Plus is still available for sale!!! ... moreFYI : If you are getting an SOT of 5-6 hours in a day, it's good. If it is less than that try these steps.
Try using apps killing softwares like Greenify. Also you can try disabling background data access to most of your annoying apps. Alternately you can use Blokada (open source) which stops apps from sending data to ad providers, thereby reducing web calls over data/wifi & increasing your battery life.

U00931, 20 Sep 2020Don't buy this phone anymore..it is outdated!! I recom... moreNever knew the Nokia 7 Plus is still available for sale!!!

Got one last year at $165. For that price I was blown away with its built quality & configuration. I have the 4/64 GB option though, in white. You can crack a coconut with this phone, its that solid built. Great display (I was lucky to get the better IPS panel, which reviewers received), fast charging. The phone has is beauty in simplicity and the no-nonsense design arguably gives off a stylish vibe that's nowhere to be found on the Redmis & Realmes.

The only gripes are that the battery backup is good but does not live upto its big size, maybe due to bad software optimization. And battery drains alarmingly even when the phone is switched off. Other than this the phone is great for the price I paid.

Don't buy this phone anymore..it is outdated!! I recommend buying the xiaomi mi a3 or the redmi note 8. If you can shell out more cash then buy the OnePlus 7 Pro.

• Nokia101

Nokia bring this one back in 2020/21 with a appearance.

• Timi

Im using this phone more than a year.. dont have any issue... it works fine for me..
I Love it