Nokia 7 plus

Nokia 7 plus

• Arsalan

Azeem, 18 Sep 2019Double tap to wake up screen not working on my 7 plus i had done... moreThrow your mobile on wall it will be fine.

• Fancyjonesgh

I have used this Nokia 7 plus for about a year now, and it still looks better like the first day I bought it. I love this phone soo much, the battery life is superb, camera is sweet, performance is amazing. Will recommend this to any one who is soo attached to phone ( watching YouTube, WhatsApp, Instagram, Snapchat, Facebooking) my data is always on but the battery is still fantastic.

How can I install offline FM radio app please?

• Azeem

Double tap to wake up screen not working on my 7 plus i had done everthing .factory reset safe mode etc.plz help

Nokia 7 Plus can do pretty much everything that iPhone 7 Plus can, but it has even better cameras, battery and built quality! :)
Pixel 4 Gcam is also compatible with it!

• Junaid

Using Nokia 7 Plus from last 2 weeks, really a great mid range device. I was Huawei user. Last Huawei mobile i used is Huawei Mate 10 pro. But for Nokia I like android original UI. less installed applications. Better battery life and good camera result. I bought Nokia 7 Plus because I dont like notch.

• Gary

Great phone,,amazing battery life

Anonymous, 22 Aug 2019Immediately give it back.it is a overpriced phone and have a lot... moreIts far more better than the so called Samsung. The very first major change you notice is Stock android and not like Samsung's laggy UI. Also Nokia has Carl Zeiss lens, for which I really don't need to explain how good it is. So don't return it. Use it you will have a better peace of mind

• nonong

Overjay, 28 Aug 2019So I bought this phone 3 weeks ago. Prior to that I had a pretty... moresir/mam dont use that product of nokia any product from them coz the product is not an issue you are an abuser user of nokia 7 plus you dont know how to use mobile phone go for other product that can resist the hardness and heavyness of youre finger tips ive never experience such kind of issues on my nokia 7 plus youre just dishonoring hmd global and nokia.

Charging port issue. Nokia care fixed it with 3000rs, but again issue occurs.
waste mobile

Shadan, 20 Aug 2019Hi. I bought this phone yesterday, is it good enough? Honestly I... moreAbsolutely not!! Your father is a smart man. Only Samsung phones you should buy are S8 onwards. All A, J, M series are bad.

I've used A50 for a few days. I'll tell you this now. Only thing better in A50 is gaming performance. It handles PUBG on HDR Graphics with stable 40 FPS.
Nokia 7 Plus handles PUBG at 35-40 FPS on HDR.
But both phone need GFX Tool to do this.

Other than that, A50 is a huge downgrade from Nokia 7 Plus. Think of a Chinese brand that you think make poor quality phones - chances are, A50 is worst than them.
1. I can't think of any midrange phone with worst camera than A50. It is only as good as Redmi Note 6 Pro.
It doesn't even have 4K video recording. The colours are all messed up, there is too much noise, softness and very poor details.
2. Display problem is *very* common in A50. I got screen burn in issue within 3-5 days and I saw at least 10 people complaining the same in A50 reviews on Gsmarena.
3. Charging port problem and slow charging is widely reported.
4. It heats up too much!

Check this camera comparison of A50, Nokia 7 Plus and iPhone 7 Plus. You'll see what I mean.

However this Novatek display issue seems to be localized in Europe. I may be wrong.

I am from India, and me along with quite a few friends of mine bought Nokia 7 Plus. And we are all extremely happy with our phones. Better than flagship level build quality, sharp & bright 18:9 display, very snappy performance, snappy fingerprint scanner, fast charging, stock android and very quick android updates. What more can you ask from a $300 phone.

However these are my experiences, also my friends feel the same. I previously had hands on with Nokia 8 with tiny old school 16:9 display I didn't like, Nokia 8 Sirocco again with a old school 16:9 display and even the latest Nokia 9 with pathetic fingerprint scanner issue.
I firmly believe Nokia 7 Plus is the best phone Nokia ever made under HMD banner.

• deba

nokia is no1 in the world.please make cybershort android mobile...............

• Devil2Death

Nokia 7 plus user, 27 Aug 2019The phone is good but the Update is only up until may 2020 since... moreOS update for 2 years & security updates for 3 years. In short, you are covered till April 2021.

So I bought this phone 3 weeks ago. Prior to that I had a pretty long and extensive search for mid-range phone, with reasonable price, good battery life, comparably OK hardware. Nokia 7 Plus had everything I could wish for, even OTG.

However, on a lot of forums there were lots of messages about faults, namely screen and easy-to-break USB port. The latter, to my belief, may be purely subjective, as lots of people are simply not careful with their things. I am careful, and if my devices get broken, it is because I did so deliberately, like with my ASUS Zenfone Go, which is piece of garbage and its designers should be fired.

My concerns were lifted when my friend revelaed he had this phone for 3 months and everyhing was great with no problems whatsoever. I also read that screen problems - freezes - were fixed by some recen updates, and so I caved in and bought the phone.

First 2 days things were great. After that my screen started to freeze in that lower zone where 3 main navigation buttons are. This is fixed by restarting the phone. But this is bullshit, you buy a NEW phone, and it is defective? Hello service center. I gave my phone under still active warranty after mere 5 days of use. They diagnosed faulty screen and Nokia sent them a replacement.

I waited for 2 weeks, repeatedly asking service center about my phone. I even got the answer that 2 weeks isn't long time, some wait up to 45 days for their parts. This got ridiculous and today service center called me and said Nokia dismissed the phone, so I can collect it and refund at my store. Totally doing that.

This phone is packed with awesome features, unintrusive UI, great battery life - I didn't charge it for 3 days and it worked fine. I am not active phone internet user, so bear that in mind.

But it is a lottery. If you get faulty one - you have to refund it, there is no sense in replacing factory faulty screen with newer same faulty screen.

• Nokia 7 plus user

Shadan, 20 Aug 2019Hi. I bought this phone yesterday, is it good enough? Honestly I... moreThe phone is good but the Update is only up until may 2020 since the update is only good for 2yrs.

Devil2Death, 23 Aug 2019Just check your screen panel, if it is Novatek 07, please return... moreHow to check?

My google assistant isn't working anymore after my latest security update. I used the assistant a lot and I am very dissapointed.

• Devil2Death

Shadan, 20 Aug 2019Hi. I bought this phone yesterday, is it good enough? Honestly I... moreJust check your screen panel, if it is Novatek 07, please return it immediately. This panel has brightness issue, you will hate your phone. If not, I would say - enjoy your new phone.
The chances of you running into other issues are pretty slim (1 in 1000 or less than that), so it is your call.

Shadan, 20 Aug 2019Hi. I bought this phone yesterday, is it good enough? Honestly I... moreImmediately give it back.it is a overpriced phone and have a lot of issue and terrible customer service