Nokia 7 plus

Nokia 7 plus

• Sonu

Hi friends I have Nokia 7 plus is running on Android 9 pie July 2019 security patch and build version is 3.54H. what I downgrade my phone in stable 8.1 Oreo . Because I don't like 9 pie somebody reply yes or no.

• Sonu

• fossman

Had my Nokia 7 plus for 12 months when I started having issues with the charging port. I sent the phone off to Nokia who replaced the charging port and the phone screen?

The charging port is now fine but the phone touchscreen is now too sensitive (it senses my finger without it even touching the screen). Would be interested to hear if anybody else has had this issue?

• Ed

I love my Nokia 7 Plus, bought one maybe February 2019, had charging issues maybe July, Nokia, instead of replacing the charging port, replaced my unit and there goes my carbon fiber back cover! lol! They gave me a replacement phone which is not even Nokia and very, very, small, maybe worth Php500 here in the Philippines that I have to pay Php3,500 if lost, after a month they called me that I could already get the replacement unit, which surprised me because it took so long because they were waiting for the part (Charging Port) to arrive from abroad, yet they replaced my unit with a new, and now, white one...the only available color... I learned to love my new Nokia 7 plus and this time I took extra care every time I charge it, but alas, after just a little than 2 months of using my phone, comes another NOT CHARGING ISSUE and this with a NEW Nokia 7 Plus.... bought a phone to be comfortable, and not looking at it every minute if it is charging.... Nokia should recall these phones and save their so called 2nd birth in this highly technical world of cellphones....

• Sully

Anar, 30 Oct 2019yor are wrong. nokia 7+ good phone.It's a good phone.pictures are stunning. audio quality super.

• Devil2Death

Snaar, 09 Nov 2019What I've encountered now,is that my battery drains fast. Could... moreIts a known bug introduced due to Whats app. check out google. hopefully they will fix it soon.

• Mohan

I bought this phone 1 year ago, only i was believe this brand. After 6 months battery performance is too poor.. Heating problem also starting last few weeks.. Lastly phone was totally death.. Given to service through Nokia Care from 15 days ago, till date no response.. I remind again and again, they are simply reply battery and sparse not available from this model..

Anonymous, 23 Oct 2019When will Nokia 7 plus get android Q?Yes, for sure. In 2020.

Troilus, 04 Nov 2019Thanks man. May I ask to know your input about why you didn't buy the new Nokia 7.2?

• Snaar

Devil2Death, 09 Nov 2019Yes, it is possible. The battery drains over time & usually ... moreWhat I've encountered now,is that my battery drains fast.
Could this be the cause of a battery that was flat when I was buying the phone?

• Devil2Death

Snaar , 07 Nov 2019I bought a new Nokia 7 Plus, but the battery was flat. Is it re... moreYes, it is possible. The battery drains over time & usually the battery is not fully charged when putting inside a phone. So over time, battery may lose some charge. Yours might be unique case where the battery discharged completely.
FYI: I have seen some phones retaining close to 10% charge after turning them on for the first time. So don't think too much. It all would have mattered if the phone hadn't turned on.

Also most bands/ bluetooth speakers are sent with as much less battery as possible. So nothing to worry.

• Malik

Actuall whenever i take photo it will directly rotate to downside.
Any one plz suggest any idea to fix the issue.

• Sly27

Had commented this a couple of months ago, but was over shadowed by negative comments.
I've been using this phone for a couple of months now, since June to be exact, never faced a single issue regarding the hardware.
Charges rapidly, port is still intact.
Also, I notice how everyone talks about the Novatek Panel and it's dullness, I have the SAME version and my phone is EXTREMELY BRIGHT. Infact it's so damn bright that I always have the brightness on the lowest setting and yet it still manages to be bright. The only time I ever need to turn it up is when i'm watching an extremely dark video on YT.
The only issues I've found with this phone are software based, it seems to hang or lag from time to time, not that often but it does happen, with me it usually happens when I'm trying to clear my browsing history on Chrome. Oh, and google photos also seems to act up, especially if I sign out from it. I'm not really worried about it, I'm sure the future update might help.
Anyway, this is my experience, not everyone is going to have the same experiences regarding this phone, I ignored the negative comments on here and still went through with the purchase and don't regret it.

• 5922311

i just bought today nokia 7 plus. its good for new user.

• Snaar

Is it possible that a brand new Nokia 7 Plus comes with a flat battery?
I bought a new one but it wasn't coming on and it had to be charged 1st just so, it can activated.
How possible is this? 🤔🙄

• Snaar

I bought a new Nokia 7 Plus, but the battery was flat.
Is it really possible to buy a new fone with a flat battery, that doesn't come on and it has to be charged 1st just so it can be activated?

UM00924, 28 Oct 2019Don't buy this phone, terrible battery life on Android pie updat... moreXiaomi? Oh please, not a MIUI junk.

You may own a defective item, so that is probably why you experienced such problem.

Devil2Death, 24 Oct 2019According to the roadmap released, sometime around Dec 19 or Jan 20yes, it will. at the end of q4 2019 or at the start of q1 2020

• Troilus

Anonymous, 09 Oct 2019Gsmarena rules don't allow links, so just search this: PMGC_7.0... moreThanks man.

DEPAPADE, 28 Oct 2019It's really hard to buy this awesome phone here in Indonesia. I... moreYou can find it on bukalapak bro, the price still amazing lol, Wait until someone is selling cheap 🤘