Nokia 7 plus

Nokia 7 plus

• Sarah

The charging is the main problem and it goes off and on even after been fixed for about a year

There's a guide on techmesto that works to unlock the bootloader. So, I have finally successfully rooted this phone.

Only problem is that it looks like you cannot install LineageOS or /e/ onto it. I would prefer /e/, but LineageOS would do fine as well. Anyone have any updates on installing them?

George, 30 Jul 2021Fantastic phone. I've been using it for 3 years, 3 mon... moreNo bro, that's not the case. I had to repair it after 2 years and 3 months just for that charging port issue, it got loosened. Again after 4-5 months, it started to be loosened and I had to repair it again. I don't know how one of the most basic things of mobile phones like charging can be faulty.

Magnaroader, 12 Sep 2021Your best bet is to download the firmware and flash it to y... moreI would do it too, but there is not a method to unlock bootloader. So we can not flash anything

Using Nokia 7 plus from May 2018 and still,overall good performance,got security updates and no hardware issues too.

Had this phone for a few years, loved it to bits. Unfortunately, as the time went on it became slower and slower, to the point where Facebook messenger took 5-10 seconds to load, and I was getting annoyed. Eventually I got tired of it, and decided to switch to an Iphone SE 2020. It's infinitely faster, and unlike the Nokia will probably get 5+ years of updates, rather than 3. Rather dissapointed with this Nokia, even though I liked it a lot.

• nadi

Anonymous, 21 Jun 2021My worst phone ever, on it more than 3 years. Charging p... morei have 7plus. you are right. 7plus is not good like old nokia phones . i wish i bought samsung. nokia made in HMD is very bad and low quality .

• Magnaroader

Nadia Mou, 23 Aug 2021I am a Bangladeshi. I have been using Nokia 7 Plus smartpho... moreYour best bet is to download the firmware and flash it to your phone yourself.
Although the phone no longer is supported, which means you can always use Lineage OS which is supporting Android 12 now for Nokia 7 Plus

I am a Bangladeshi. I have been using Nokia 7 Plus smartphone for three years but haven’t yet received any android system and security update for this phone in our country. it is probably Nokia's Chinese version. Authority of Chinese nokia mobile company, please send me the link of android system and security update please.

lucio, 16 Aug 2021What update sir? My okia cant find any update other than se... moreAndroid system and security update sir. I have been using Nokia 7 Plus smartphone for three years but haven’t yet received any android system update for this phone in our country.

• lucio

Abhi , 10 Aug 2021I live in uae, I got the update... What update sir? My okia cant find any update other than security update. But that was last year 2020

• Joeyy

George, 30 Jul 2021Fantastic phone. I've been using it for 3 years, 3 mon... moreAbsolute rubbish about cleaning the port !! I had the same charging problem most others had it was replaced under warranty and has been working perfectly ever since and been a great phone

• ADDMB

This is the worst phone I've ever had. The first one had charging issues 3 months after getting the phone, to the people saying it's because the port is dirty, yeah it wasn't that. The port was completely shot and apparently couldn't be fixed so they had to send me another one. Second one worked well with no charging issues but boom the second most complained about issue, the screen randomly freezes and I have to lock the phone to get it to be responsive again. I learnt to live with the screen problem but lo and behold this one now has the charging problem as well. Completely ridiculous, staying with Samsung from now on.

• Abhi

Nadia Mou, 08 Aug 2021Hello Authority. I am a Bangladeshi. I have been using Noki... moreI live in uae, I got the update...

• sunny

Nadia Mou, 09 Aug 2021Hello Authority. I am a Bangladeshi. I have been using Noki... moresame problem i am facing not get any update

Hello Authority. I am a Bangladeshi. I have been using Nokia 7 Plus smartphone for three years but haven’t yet received any android system update for this phone in our country. Is there any solution to this problem?

Hello Authority. I am a Bangladeshi. I have been using Nokia 7 Plus smartphone for three years but have not yet received any android system update for this phone in our country. Is there any solution to this problem?

OverFlow, 21 May 2021Hey! I bought this phone 3 years ago and I had all the prob... moreThanks for this information. I am experiencing same issue now after changing my screen. It doesn't only hang but it also blacks out, like a black screen covers it. Any help on how to get it fixed permanently.

• Booby Pongo

George, 30 Jul 2021Fantastic phone. I've been using it for 3 years, 3 mon... moreI don't think that's the case mate. Probably, most got a faulty batch. I've had this phone for three years, never cleaned the port and never had any trouble with it. But I used an aftermarket cable as Nokia's frayed quickly. Not sure if this made any difference.

KartKN, 13 Jun 2021I'm one of the Happy owners of Nokia 7 Plus. I've... moreI had to replace my charging port once but while changing the port screen cracked and had to be replaced, everything was done by a professional but after 5 months from changing charging port the same problem appeared