Nokia 7 plus

Nokia Fan, 25 Feb 2018750 Euros, I'm afraid. :( Over-priced af.CORRECTION

400 Euros.

still, over-priced af. :'(

• Nokia Fan

Jimmy, 24 Feb 2018Will this be released in Europe? Whats the estimated price-... more750 Euros, I'm afraid. :(

Over-priced af.

If its screen in quad hd it's would be much better.
I'm searching to replace my old Note 4 with a big and resolution screen.

• Jimmy

Will this be released in Europe? Whats the estimated price-range on this phone?

Definitely going for it but the only thing it lack is the amoled screen. I'm gonna miss that for sure.

• Demon

eidz, 22 Feb 2018i can't wait for thisSame, will buy it once available in market.

• eidz

i can't wait for this

BabaTech, 18 Feb 2018No Front Flash ... Why ???Why u need front flash its of no use my nokia 6 with 8mp front is taking better pics with google camera apk even on low light i have compared with phone having a flash. Nokia 6 have a software front flash which makes screen very bright for taking a selfie on low light its enough.

• Aadrian

The white version is slightly more appealing for me. Especially with the colour accents on the back. MWC is soon I am eagerly waiting for the new Nokia phones.

• YesPlease

If it has a good camera and price around 300 euros, I will definitely buy it (and many others). No doubt about it.

AnonD-738684, 19 Feb 2018Those who are thinking it will be a phone below 20k stop dr... morenokia 7 will never come to the Indian market as it is exclusive for China only. And nokia 7 plus will be priced between 22-25k as per sources. because Nokia dropped Nokia 8 price to 28k. as you saying it is just one color, it's not exactly like that. It's the price drop of that variant itself.

AnonD-709626, 16 Feb 2018its snapdragon 660 not 630 it will be priced above 30k in i... morelol, it means SD 660 is costlier than SD 835!! as Nokia 8's current price is 28k!!

Anonymous, 19 Feb 2018This phone and specs so far check a lot of boxes for me... ... moreLG G6 = 350$ and better than this phone

This phone and specs so far check a lot of boxes for me... I refuse to pay $1100+ cdn dollars for Sammy, LG and Google...

Those who are thinking it will be a phone below 20k stop dreaming as highest model of Nokia 6 is priced 17k so Nokia 7 will be priced around 19k - 22k(2 variants) so as Nokia 7 plus is its superior version with more good hardware it may be priced 24k - 29k Indian rupees. and Nokia 8 is priced 35k on Amazon those who are saying 29k it's only a single color which is on offer rest other colors are 35k.the minimum price of Nokia 7 plus can be 23k.

Anonymous, 18 Feb 2018Wow that's pretty cheapno only one color is 29k on amazon rest other colors with same specs are 36k

eidz, 18 Feb 2018with these great specs this probably my next smartphone..bu... morethey might have it with 3500mAh basing on how they did it with their previous phones starting from N5

No Front Flash ... Why ???

best specs ever and most affordable in its segement , love it, gives a tough competition to xiaomi note 5 pro. definitely my nxt phone.