Nokia 7 plus

Nokia 7 plus

• Yuvvraajkumar

Which another phone gives you SD660 and dedicated microSD slot, Even flagship phones are also came with dedicated slot. If you don't like then don't buy.

Anonymous, 07 Feb 2018If I use sim 2 then I not able to use memory card, if I use... moreIt's simple... it's called hybrid sim slot

• THINK b4 U CLICK

S . SUDHAKAR, 07 Feb 2018This will be a flop model because : > Third class IPS... moreHow do you define Rumored? LOL

This will be a flop model because :

> Third class IPS LCD display

> No dedicated slot for SIM and memory cards

> No autofocus and OIS for front camera.

Nokia you better RIP.

If come with 4000mAh ++ battery may consider to buy it.

• Kris

LAKHAN A.S, 06 Feb 2018Must not cost more than 400$....have IP68 certification, fr... moreIf it get free of cost, really it will be a great device :) But again if it come with 1+3pcs, so its more great.

• Kris

Anonymous, 07 Feb 2018If I use sim 2 then I not able to use memory card, if I use... moreIts a 64GB phone. If its not enough for you go for iPhone 256GB. But there also you didn't get double sim.

• Actually

Anonymous, 07 Feb 2018If I use sim 2 then I not able to use memory card, if I use... moreQuite a few phones use this trick, but it works, because most people dont read/dont know about it, but yes, if you are not stupid, you will not buy this phone, if you need both 2 sims and memory card.

If I use sim 2 then I not able to use memory card, if I use memory card then not able to use sim 2, what is this?

LAKHAN A.S, 06 Feb 2018Must not cost more than 400$....have IP68 certification, fr... moreStop dreaming, Nokia is on Business not charity

AnonD-735303, 06 Feb 2018$400 is not a bad price but if it will sell at $450 then ma... moreSnapdragon 660 means 450-600$
You can get 630 snapdragon phones 300-400$...
625 even below 300. There is big step for. A53 cores to a73 cores Also in price.

abid, 05 Feb 2018Hybrid sim slots I don't like it sorry Nokiasorry abid...bye bye

• LAKHAN A.S

Must not cost more than 400$....have IP68 certification, front and back Carl Zeiss lens cameras, 24/32 ghz Audio dual stereo speakers, not less than 3500 mah battery.......then it really be a great device...

Anonymous, 06 Feb 2018impossible to be $300 , more likely to be $400-450$400 is not a bad price but if it will sell at $450 then maybe they can't grab the market, It will be another flop.

AnonD-733422, 05 Feb 2018Price will be at least 450 $.Not interested to pay 450$ for a phone

It seems quite balanced.

• xx

Front Camera flash???

• maybe

Anonymous, 06 Feb 2018impossible to be $300 , more likely to be $400-450Well, its not worth 450, because 8 is already 500. And its also not really worth 400 either, because of only gorilla glass 3, and no physical buttons, as far as i can see on this shitty fake picture, captured with siemens m55 with external camera module...

AnonD-735303, 05 Feb 2018Finally, NOKIA takes a smart move. It should be launched as... moreimpossible to be $300 , more likely to be $400-450

Anonymous, 05 Feb 2018Are u serious? YES, if I use sim 2 then I not able to use memory card, if I use memory card then not able to use sim 2, what is this?