Nokia 808 PureView

Nokia 808 PureView

AnonD-394608, 12 May 2015My Nokia 808 screen have gorilla glass protection yet it broke f... moreeven my screen got broken, could you suggest how have to get it repair. location Bangalore

FZBJG, 18 May 2015Hello all.. i really need help with my 808.. my 808 keep on rest... moreTry flash it with original firmware. Google it & you will find the steps. Good luck.

FZBJG, 18 May 2015Hello all.. i really need help with my 808.. my 808 keep on rest... moreyou can repair your firmware through nokia suite or flash the stock firmare. search google for procedure.
regards.

sai, 16 May 2015hello guys, i want to buy this mobile, it was showing unavail... morebro check it in ebay india more than 25 808's available without warranty..

• FZBJG

Hello all.. i really need help with my 808.. my 808 keep on restarting itself altought i already do d factory reset n remove d sd card.. I take it to nokia care n they said that it is due to software corrupted and they cant do anything...any one with the same issue? Please help me...thank you..

incredible Symbian smartphone

• sai

hello guys,

i want to buy this mobile, it was showing unavailable.
is the manufacturing stopped???????

• mouli

if u wanna update 808 to delight u need flashing ur phone..ive done it and using it flawlessly ..go search in google abt flashing 808 with delight

AnonD-394608, 12 May 2015My Nokia 808 screen have gorilla glass protection yet it broke f... moresearch ebay india bro. Nokia 808 screen+digitizer available there for around 2k.

• Jomar Jose

I have my Nokia N808 now. How will I update to delight? i dont know. please help me

My Nokia 808 screen have gorilla glass protection yet it broke few months back, does any one know what will be the cost of new screen.Location-New Delhi,India ??

• mo

Yes of course , this is an awesome cameraphone. .
At the beginning its price is costly. . Not many people can purchase it.
At the present, it is not easy to find it at the phoneshop .

It's a superb device, awesome camera phone, Symbian is good, works smooth with the 1.3Ghz processor.

• mo

I was using nokia n8, it was so good but now I am using N808.. .it is better than n8 , its battery is removeable, its picture quality is awesome, battery is good but at the moment I use mugen battery, it is little bit more heavy but it can last double time. .
The voice quality is also very good. This camera phone has many options by making photos, generally I use pure view mode 8MP for shooting pictures.. besides it has torch, Notes and big analog clock ect... so nice. :}

• atifji

nokia pureview 808 is the best phone ever made
not a single issue using it from 3 years

• Legend

johny, 05 May 2015How this device display HD videos - bad , good , or excellentyeah... It (dis)plays hd,full hd video beautifully

• johny

How this device display HD videos - bad , good , or excellent

• JOmar Jose

I used this hone and I sold it and tried to use all android phones flagship in LG, Samsung, peria and even Lumia...but now I am back to n808...though not interest by ithers but its partner to me in music, camera, battery, video, fm transmitter makes this phone perfect to me..

best phone ever seen anyin seller i want to buy

best phone