Nokia 808 PureView

Nokia 808 PureView

AnonD-23327, 31 May 2012ya man 808 is avalible, pre order was weeks ago, only 2 colors a... moreGreat ! i am going to Aumra next week .., hope i can find it in Saudi Arabia

AnonD-44031, 29 May 2012Back then when N95 was announced, I wanted to have that phone, b... moreFine, but the N8 is light years ahead of the N95, and more compact than the 808. The N8's virtual keyboard is to small for my liking, apart from that everything is just fine. It's a bit like choosing between a SLR and a premium compact, both have their advantages and disadvantages

AnonD-5465, 30 May 2012Really ! its out there in dubai ? all colors ? just the pre-or... moreya man 808 is avalible, pre order was weeks ago, only 2 colors available black and white

Are they even releasing this in UK? Because we usually first to get high end Smartphones because we love them over here, i mean i was in my local phone shop today and they never even heard of it.

• m

i think nokia should stick to symbian android is over rated and a waste of money high specs with poor software optimisation. on android my airtime + data lasted a week i went back to my old nokia and didnt even use an 8th of the airtime. That galaxy s2 was a waste of money i use my old e63 now. Get like 3x the battery life and my airtime doesnt disappear. I miss the screen bt the apps arent that great and are just use airtime for adds. Symbian is the best mobile os for me and im sure ppl just want something thats efficient and works.

• BOB

AnonD-5465, 30 May 2012if its out in Dubai ... then give a couple of weeks to reach all... morebecause of oil. lol

• snow_speeder

Wiz, 30 May 2012This phone is just so amazing,when is it gonna reach kenyaim also from k Kenya, w8ing for the 808 preview to drop in, it will come in a few weeks once its out, i know a few guys i can order it :)

• AnonD-20711

Wiz, 30 May 2012This phone is just so amazing,when is it gonna reach kenyai'm having the same question here...

• Mobile

AnonD-23327, 30 May 2012wow got my 808 today from dubai nokia stores in axiom for 2150 a... moreGive us link please...;)

• Wiz

This phone is just so amazing,when is it gonna reach kenya

• Vpmame

The worst mobile, I have ever seen. I could not understand, what to do with 41mp primary camera in such a small device. Even some SLR camera don't provide this much larger size image. Look at the processor even not 1.4 ghz also. I would like to notify Nokia people that it will be really very bad decision if cost for this smartphone is more than INR 15000. Because it can not capture the pictures better than SLR cam. For smartphone 12 mp is enough. I think nokia has forgot the actual meaning for SMARTPHONE. Have look on new galaxy s3 feature. That is called SMART phone. Only having good camera is nothing. And I don't think anybody can save more photos on this much less memory with only 512 mb RAM. If somebody will capture any image on full resolution, then I think definitely it will take more time to save that image and boot again. Anyway I know there are many Blind people in this world who would like to go for Nokiiiiiiiiiaaaaaa only. FOOOOOOllLLLs
Recently my friend bought one Nokia phone cost of 3000 INR only (very cheap) means does contain good procesor or any complicated OS. But that phone is having problem like HANG while doing calls or attending calls. Anybody can imagine what will be the situation with complicated OS really HHHHooooorrrrible. So Guys If you still want to go for Nokia it means you don't understand ENGLISH. First learn reading ENGLISH (Basic international Language).

Thanking you for your kind attention

if its out in Dubai ... then give a couple of weeks to reach all countries ... i dont know why Dubai always get everything first ! even the sgs3 was launched first at dubai !

• Rollindadice

AnonD-23327, 30 May 2012wow got my 808 today from dubai nokia stores in axiom for 2150 a... moreglad for you bro, post some pics for the community

AnonD-23327, 30 May 2012wow got my 808 today from dubai nokia stores in axiom for 2150 a... morewhich sw-version do you have??

hmm
how is that possible.. nokia is still working on the camera, especially video recording!!

• boss

please i need to know d price in dollars

AnonD-23327, 30 May 2012wow got my 808 today from dubai nokia stores in axiom for 2150 a... moreReally ! its out there in dubai ? all colors ? just the pre-orders or what ?

wow got my 808 today from dubai nokia stores in axiom for 2150 aed they even gave me free nfc Bluetooth head set the phone camera is fantastic....