Nokia 8210

Nokia 8210

• Whatever

AnonD-513125, 11 Mar 2016I use to fix these phones every day along with the 4110. I loved... moreI bought one and had it for probs a year ive spent 30 hours on the phone all together
When i first bought it i could spend for ever on the phone now it turns offaafter 3 mins and when i go on contacts after it takes a couple seconds before it shows them and it makes alot of backround noise ehilest on . whilest i charge it makes a humming noise
Is this old or tapped?

One of my fave ever phones! Such a small form factor - think it was THE smallest phone I had ever seen or owned!!! For such a small device, the battery was awesome!!!

• lucas spershake

one of the best phones i've got,back in the days when i was a teenager!hahaha

I bought this phone in 2000 and it withstood a few years of abuse (underwater a few times, many drops) and never stopped working. I finally cracked the screen and decided to replace it with a lesser model. I just found it in a drawer and it took a charge and still seems to work, all these years later. This was an excellent phone -- and its compactness was beyond compare.

• shella

my 1st mobile phone... thankyou for the memory..

• :P

metoy, 08 Jul 2015very lucky for you guys that u stil hav this phone. mine was los... morelol, 1991??

• george p

gave up smartphones a year ago, just bought a nokia 8210 in almost new condition from a fair for the equivalent of 20 usd. also bought an upgraded li po battery for 25 usd. i love it, so small. you need courage to take it out of the pocket, you'll get funny reactions

• Joseph N.

I bought one of these. It is black. It was a second hand unit and naturally it broke down after a few mounths. I would have bought a new one, but my stupid father made me buy a used one from a friend of his (at that time I was a first year in high school) But the new ones were cool small phone. I still have my broken unit and everythime I look at it I wish it still worked.

I use to fix these phones every day along with the 4110. I loved this phone also.

• Mahone

God I loved this phone. Bought a used one back in early 00s for around 250$. Even thou u couldnt create your own custom ringtones u could still buy some online and get them shipped via sms . Good Times :)

• ilyou661@gmail.com

Hi I am sagor from Bangladesh I am loking for thes phon bae where going. ..

• ina

Had this phone once, and it was the best phone for me...

• Lonie

This phone is freekin' awesome. This was my very first phone.

rock n roll \m/

• arun

AnonD-351317, 12 Jan 2015ineed thes phonei have this mobile....

• R.

metoy, 08 Jul 2015hi! how much did u purchase with ur nokia 8210? im searching for... moreThis kind of phone will cost about 25 USD. I purchased one last month as refurbished condition. The phone looked like new. It was with original front cover which was repainted very well. I also got wall adapter and hand strap. The phone was sent from China and came about two weeks. They also installed my local language to it. The only lack was the battery what drained during the call. But that is not so big problem. You can find BLB-2 type of batteries that will cost about 10 USD. If you want to find this phone then you should try Aliexpress or Ebay Or Amazon. Aliexpress has the cheapest deals.

• R.

This is the second time, that i have honour to own this nice piece of nokia. I will put blue leds on it, and custom firmware. And im ready to roll wiht my 8210 :)

• metoy

very lucky for you guys that u stil hav this phone. mine was lost since 1991. now im looking for this phone. i missed it very much!

• metoy

bobet, 11 Feb 2015just I missed the classic phone that made me decided to use it a... morehi! how much did u purchase with ur nokia 8210? im searching for it ryt now. such a nice phone. so handy.

• bobet

just I missed the classic phone that made me decided to use it again...have this one also and currently using it.great..awesome..thanks nokia

• hari om gupta

this was my first cell phone i never forget this phone.