Nokia 8810

Nokia 8810

• I happen to know

DX, 08 Feb 2019where does the sim card go on this? I just found my old one... moreThe sim slot it's on the left side after you slid down the bottom to see the key board.

• Samy

DX, 08 Feb 2019where does the sim card go on this? I just found my old one... moreHi on the right . Is it for sale?

• DX

where does the sim card go on this? I just found my old one but don't see a slot for any sim.

• Hawary

i still have it and working :)

Tim Hammonds, 09 Oct 2000please can you tell me where i can buy one of these phones!!!!in museum of antiques..

600mAh and still long lasting.

• raul

OMG I see comments from October 2000!!!

• Wasa

danfeld, 03 Oct 2009Truly a star - still got my working just fine :)Yes I have one in the original box and booklet all original and in 95% good condition.
Takes a large sim but minivans micro sim holders are available at any phone store .
Wasa

• mark

were can i buy a battery for my nokia8810 can you help me please many thanks

• mni

mni, 25 Jan 2016I used this model sometimes ago back to y2k and really comf... moreSince Nokia & Microsoft jv, now Nokia model is worst than old type writer..but lucky Sony Ericsson still alive to carry magnificent model to cater demands from loyal users..tnx SE

• mni

Asim, 29 Sep 2014Bwahahahahahahah nice oneI used this model sometimes ago back to y2k and really comfortable with it. Reliability factor 10/10. Sentimental value gadget from that time..😉

• Asim

hotinthepants, 10 Jan 2013i take it as you were either really high or drunk when you ... moreBwahahahahahahah nice one

• hotinthepants

ubi, 08 Aug 2012nokia 8810 i love you this phone is all in one full keyb... morei take it as you were either really high or drunk when you typed that

• tam

i have one in good condition,sometime using it but battery life cant longer even in standby time ): ♥ this phone.

• ubi

nokia 8810 i love you
this phone is all in one
full keyboard,touch,touch nd type,classic keyboard wow
its hd camera is awesome with almost 3/4 features of adobe photoshop
its OS is all in one u have a option to convert inti it any time all os r pre installed
it has java,symbian,palm,android,apples os,windows
all all upgradable
its shape nd weight is awesome
touch is the best of the best
its sensors are awesome
wifi range .5km
hotspot nd etc and etc awesome awesome phone

• ahimaha

i wan buy....for my memmory my father.....

It bringing back memories

• 2.0

Anonymous, 25 Aug 2011Nokia was the best but now is the worstNokia will never be worst.It will always be best

the most beautiful cellphone EVER made.ive got one perfectly working, just with a replacement battery. it gets more and more beautiful with years :) nokia was magnificent back then