Nokia 8850

Nokia 8850

• john

I own this phone and it is one of the best phones from nokia.I badly want a battery for it.since this model is stopped pls give me an option to get a new battery though duplicate.

• Ed

Dee, 09 Jun 2012Where can I buy this unit? Anyone? Please. Thanks!Ebay.com

• Dee

Where can I buy this unit? Anyone? Please. Thanks!

• Dee

Where can I buy this unit? Anyone? Please. Thanks!

• Nokia classic club

karim, 27 Mar 2012i need to by one 8850 working how can help mewe can found Nokia 8850 easy.

• jimmy

hi guys really i like tjis cell phone first phone was like that on 2000y so i need to buy one how can i finde

• eero

karim, 27 Mar 2012i need to by one 8850 working how can help meI have one what is good condition and working ok in Thailand. I bought it from Finland.

• karim

i need to by one 8850 working how can help me

when i in primary school i'm using this phone:)

I have this phone, still working. But not in use at the moment. My 8850 is like brand new. No scratches, no damage at all. So I will keep it save. I love this phone!

• paul

this is my pone that i love so much, even now.

• add

AnonD-10705, 12 Jun 2011Pls. Sent me info. Wer i can buy 8850..web site:ima shop-cllasic mobile phones....

Pls. Sent me info. Wer i can buy 8850..

• karlito

kakashi21, 24 Mar 2011where can i get nokia 8850 ? got an 8850 but wnt switch on

kk, 08 Mar 2011i'm looking 4 a new nokia 8850... may i know where can i get it?kk here in dubai you buy 2nd but good quality

• kakashi21

where can i get nokia 8850 ?

how to reset this phone? like master reset...NOT the restore factory defaults...

thanks

• Chris

I had an 8850 from ebay a year ago it was refubished but did the job for £50

• kk

i'm looking 4 a new nokia 8850... may i know where can i get it?

• John Smith

Anonymous, 14 Nov 2010hi sininsa can you please tell me where did you manage to... moreBrand new Nokia 8850 still available from ima-shop.com