Nokia 8850

Nokia 8850

Used to have it from my mom , it looked very similar to 8890

• Tran Duong

Any one used this phone can tell me, Nokia 8850 had 3 game or no (I think 8890 had game only)? And a good batery can use normaly with how many day???
Please! Please help me, I. Will buy it in next week...

• John

John, 11 Nov 2010Hi Joseph, does the unit which you bought from ebay match t... moreHey guys, I finally bought a refurbished unit from ebay for $35! It's great to feel this thing in my hands :) Bwahaha.. altho the finishing is (very slightly) not so perfect, but overall still looks pretty convincing and very worth it! :D

sinisa-zg, 25 Oct 2010i had few pieces of this phone during past 10 yrs,but I bou... morehi sininsa
can you please tell me where did you manage to buy this phone ...
this phone has a sentimental value for me ..and i would appreciate any help in this
regards
pbacon .. pls mail me at primebacon@gmail.com

• John

Hi Joseph, does the unit which you bought from ebay match the original one in terms of colour and looks? I'm thinking of getting one from there as well.

• Joseph

shivani, 10 May 2010hi.... i m 4m india. i m a huge fan of this phn n i m looki... moreCan buy it from this link - I just bought one -

• sinisa-zg

i had few pieces of this phone during past 10 yrs,but I bought another one 10 days ago,this is the most beautiful and most elegant phone ever. this time it stays in my hands forewer! thank you Nokia!

• 0165057588

NOKIA 8850 is a nice phone I have use before & mine is already cannot repair anymore. But who have 1 can sell to me.

• razvan romania

i hawe a nokia 8850 now in my hand , the best and beutiful mobile ever... in 2001 i hawe sell about 200-300 nokia per month , but never see a better phone in the "little" clas , 8800 suck'e , 1kg phone , memory suck's, camera suck's , but the price.....wow.. just idiot's buy that phone....

• Internet guy

Bob, 17 Aug 201010 years on and Nokia still haven't made a decent replaceme... moreYup, I'd buy one

• Bob

10 years on and Nokia still haven't made a decent replacement for this phone.

From an earlier post:
"bob,you are perfectly right!!! i have an ideea:let's send a letter to nokia,signed by gsmarena users,in order to make again 8850 ,limited edition. i don't know how,but it's not impossible!!!"

I have just 'petitioned' Nokia to start re-making this phone in an updated form! Feel free to add to it!

• Feras

Paul, 07 Jul 2010I just purchased one of these off ebay brand new. The best ... moreI do agree with you. But The 8800 Carbon has a similar feeling and carry the same DNA

where can we buy the casing?

• Paul

I just purchased one of these off ebay brand new. The best looking phone Nokia ever made. If only this was color screen with a camera i would stop using my iphone. Have now owned about 4 of the 8850's but this is the first brand new one. Will be keeping this one in a safe place to cherish.

• game

ivan, 13 Jun 2010what does it means by status:discontinue?it means it is not for sale annymore

• ivan

what does it means by status:discontinue?

Got this phone today for 20eur in a charity auction!Almost like new..
It is very cool,a classic to keep,although the software is not as good as the 8310

• sitcoms

i have this phone, still very eye catching
i love it, paired with my touch screen phone

• STELI

shivani, 10 May 2010hi.... i m 4m india. i m a huge fan of this phn n i m looki... morei have found it but it is verry expensive. 100 euro minumum

• shivani

Bob, 08 Sep 2009This phone is the most beautifull 8800 serieshi.... i m 4m india. i m a huge fan of this phn n i m looking frm couple of months to find this phn bt...:-( plz somebody help me to get this phn.... plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.