Nokia 8890

Nokia 8890

• Tedolsrios

Joewel, 23 Feb 2021I want to buy this kind of phone where I can buy this phone?Ebay

• Joewel

I want to buy this kind of phone where I can buy this phone?

• PrincessAsha

I used to have this phone back when I was in college,. It's very cute and classy.. I really missed this phone, if only this one is still available in the market I will surely buy one!

• noe loyarna

i love this phone...and im wondering howcan i use it on the internet...plsss for tech people help me!!!!

• Ehla

like this phone so very techy,how can i get one?...and i like so much the features,there's nothing on it

is the phone available?

• mr trevor

anonymous, 11 Jun 2012I think this version was the world phone version of the 885... moreMy dad has one and uses it to phone abroad every month . It has its original battery and still holds a good charge.

• @davencastanares

I wanna have one.... Though its outdated its a must have phone for me

anonymous, 11 Jun 2012I think this version was the world phone version of the 885... moreBought one second hand. Still holds several days charge. Good possibility the battery is a replacement though, but still, it works

• Clint

Still one of the best little stylish phones ever produced by Nokia well done Nokia for this unit back in the day.

• kuvo

Khan, 04 Mar 2014I think it is a best phone of its timeI had this phone in 2000 it was fantastic great screen as most had green screen at the time. So small and stylish I still have it now it still works but I don't use it shame it's not a smart phone

• Khan

I think it is a best phone of its time

• Burn

reminds me of the days when phones were build to last forever.

• Dan

Stylish phone ever, perfect when you are in a suit. So much nostalgia :)

The most beautiful phone i have ever seen

• anonymous

I think this version was the world phone version of the 8850, so it rocked. I doubt that the battery would still work if you bought an original one today. They only last for so many charges, 10 years or so max. What kind of battery would this phone take today?

• Nb

Anonymous, 01 Mar 2012You need to buy oneYes

ayman, 03 Feb 2012still selling this phone ?? i cant find it..!!You need to buy one

• ayman

still selling this phone ??
i cant find it..!!

Great fast work phone. Miss it!