Nokia 8.3 5G

Nokia 8.3 5G

• FB in D

9mm thick. Ugggg!! Does that include the camera bump?

• Pierre

Pessah, 12 Mar 2021i have this phone but i have problem with Microsoft launche... moreHello, when you call via whatsapp does your screen go on black? Maybe that is why the other person cant hesr you I have experienced this too but in my case I had the loudspeaker on and the screen went black in standby mode the other person couldn't hear me

i have this phone but i have problem with Microsoft launcher. when i install it i start have problems with sms app. there is delay of about 3,4 sec between the sending and the appearance. second problem: when i call on WhatsApp the other side doesn't hear me.

Best phone I have used since years, very affordable with 5G big screen and good camera very good phone.

• Speedy

Pos Nokia, 09 Mar 2021Redicules swipe back instead of button sees you deleting tx... moreIt is not Nokia os but
Google Android os, so if you have swipe problems its Googles fault

mahan, 06 Mar 2021$ 570 and IPS panel!!! WTF Nokia?!This phone ain't 570 dollars, it's just 347 euro thats equivelant of 412 US dollars so it's way more affordable than many competitors

mahan, 06 Mar 2021$ 570 and IPS panel!!! WTF Nokia?!This isn't Samsung here...

• Pos Nokia

Redicules swipe back instead of button sees you deleting txs, msgs all while trying to swipe back. Torch turns off if you bump the screen or you get any notification or just at random, crashes often like as I'm writing this it froze for 15 seconds. Zero dust or water protection. Coming from Nokia it's piss poor.

• Nickire

mahan, 06 Mar 2021$ 570 and IPS panel!!! WTF Nokia?!The Quality sir, The Quality

• mahan

$ 570 and IPS panel!!! WTF Nokia?!

• Carol

JJC, 28 Feb 2021Not everybody needs 5g yet. Some people want affordable pho... moreI never said everybody needs 5g. Not everybody needs banding screens but some still make them and are expensive.if you do not understand that, well why bother commenting?

Carol, 27 Feb 2021Let's bet is china crapp and has no 5G!? I do not owe ... moreNot everybody needs 5g yet. Some people want affordable phones and your Nokia while 'designed' in Finland is made in China.

Gary paul, 23 Feb 2021why are you even comparing mi10t , its a far far better dev... moreAnd no charger and headphones for our regional variant :(

• Cozmo

Loay, 12 Feb 2021I am in Jeddah. Using STC sim. Just give it some time. you... moreAm not using SIM am just using the Wi-fi and still haven't got it up to this date.
Do you think the SIM will make any difference?
Because normally I update all my other Nokia phones without having a SIM installed and they are all getting all the updates in regular base.
From the time of the announcement!
We are on the 28 of February today and still no sign of the update!

• Carol

Anonymous, 26 Feb 2021why is there no Nokia reviews? i want to buy new Nokia my o... moreSeardh for themrnokia on youtube. The guy is a nokia fan, but not a biasad, you can find there more truth then here. The good part would be there are no trollies.

• Carol

JJC, 25 Feb 2021I didn't fully understand the reply but are you defend... moreLet's bet is china crapp and has no 5G!? I do not owe the device, but i support the brand. One of the small reasons would be the fact that stealing is not innovation, second would be the fact that everything what today is for you innovation, i've already had in a nokia, be it symbian, Lumia or meego. Specs are nothing when the system it self is garbage. But why care when crapp sells for cheap, right?

why is there no Nokia reviews? i want to buy new Nokia my old Nokia 6 is bad battery after all the years I like to read review of Nokia phones not the Xiaomi or the Poco or Realmi whatever brands or Samsung. Review other phones too pleasee

Carol, 24 Feb 2021Well i'm sure you will find it. Now go and look for th... moreI didn't fully understand the reply but are you defending it because you have one? You like the brand? Or another stupid reason.
Also yes I did find it for half the price with better specs.

• Carol

JJC, 24 Feb 2021I don't pay that much for phones anyway but I'm s... moreWell i'm sure you will find it. Now go and look for the never...come back, would that be.

Got a 8.1 for a few years now, thinking to buy the 8.3, but seems too big... Maybe it's better to wait for the 9.3/10... Any news around that?