Nokia 8 Sirocco

Nokia 8 Sirocco

• ter
  • 20 Nov 2022

Bekim, 06 Jul 2021Make sure. You buy phone what your country sells for you...... moreIt's because you grey imported it from China

• SYq
    • 10 Nov 2022

this phone is very luxurious

It's October 2022 and still a great phone,durable battery,good software...
      Thanks Nokia....

great phone

• 3cX
          • 06 Jun 2022

I am using this one in 2022.
          The best firmware for this phone is the Android 8.1 + latest security patch.

With Android 10 + latest security patch gps is not working(waze app).
          I faced this problem in 2020 august when I do a factory reset for a cleanup without removing the google account from settings and I was forced to do the update.
          I rollbacked to Android 8.1 and all things were fine again.

Yesterday I updated again to Android 10 to check if the latest security patch solved the gps issue but no luck.
          I will rollback it again to Android 8.1 and leave it like that until it dies.

Overall is a good phone except that in Android 10 gps connection does not work.

Such a great Strat design. Slim top and bottom bezels and 16:9 aspect ratio?

• A
              • AnElbow
              • r4@
              • 05 Apr 2022

Sbu, 27 Feb 2022I'm in love with this phone but it seems like you can... moreAre you aware that you are complaining about the availability of a 4 year old phone? Why would you expect to be able to buy one new?

• S
                • Sbu
                • fjT
                • 27 Feb 2022

I'm in love with this phone but it seems like you can't find it in SouthAfrica i don't thimk nokia company is serious about making money thats why today they produce very cheap and low quality materials

• J
                  • John
                  • Gja
                  • 25 Sep 2021

Best phone ever. Fast, reliable, good loud speaker, overall a 5star phone. Outperform most other phones.
                  3SIXT screen protectors and poycarbonate 2 in 1 shockproof stand case is the best for this phone.

• B
                    • Bekim
                    • k13
                    • 06 Jul 2021

Make sure. You buy phone what your country sells for you...I'm in USA and I have Nokia 8 sirocco and I need screen replacement ...I bought this phone online in China because In USA they don sell Nokia 8 sirocco...I contact Nokia they saying to me to send this phone in. China becouse you borough in china. No one. From Nokia will not replace this screan for.me in USA...
                    Hahaha...you have to buy other Nokia phones in USA so they will fix it for you ahahha...

• B
                      • Bekim
                      • k13
                      • 06 Jul 2021

Anonymous, 04 Jul 2021This Nokia 8 are able to buy in 2021It's good phone but Nokia will not. Fix. It. For. You. If. Your Nokia is Brooke...they will ask you to return this phone in the country where you. Borough it...for example. I'm in USA new York. And they will not. Fix. This. Phone. For me in USA becouse Nokia 8 sirocco is not for sell in USA...and they did asked me to return this phone. To seller in china... 😂 So don't be tricked buy NOKIA to buy from them

• 7kg
                        • 04 Jul 2021

Starscream, 28 May 2021I've used this phone for a year and it's absolute... moreThis Nokia 8 are able to buy in 2021

• S
                          • Starscream
                          • d%{
                          • 28 May 2021

I've used this phone for a year and it's absolutely one of the best experiences I've had. Camera is good, not great and stereo speak would be great. Aside from that, phone is a masterpiece.

• ter
                            • 19 Apr 2021

Prince, 29 Nov 2020Hi. There are so many negative comments about Sirocco. Mayb... moreI don't think that this phone is bad, but afaik many people here are trolls

I wonder why HMD Nokia is not giving Android 11 OS update to this phone. Even LG can give it to the G7 One, and that phone was also launched in the same year as this Nokia.

• I@H
                                • 19 Mar 2021

Where can I buy this phone? Don't know if this phone is no longer available in the market or they stop manufacturing this.

Cant find this phone :(

• G
                                    • Guydutchie
                                    • Tpr
                                    • 18 Feb 2021

I also am very happy with the Nokia 8 Sirocco for more than 2 years now. Not too big, steady, fast enough. And I really like Android One, the reason why I choose Nokia.

• Jf%
                                      • 22 Jan 2021

this is a great and solid phone, I'm using it more or less from 2 years now.One of my best phones in the last couple of years,and I'm pretty sure my next phone is gonna be nokia.

• w9L
                                        • 07 Dec 2020

Anonymous, 27 Jun 2020sirocco selfie @ 5mp compared to Nokia 8 with 13mp selfie ... moreNokia 8 had the better front camera imho