Nokia 8 Sirocco

Nokia 8 Sirocco

It would be very nice if it got the Dedicated Memory Card Slot.

Is anyone facing issue of very low ear piece volume while on call ? As i am experiencing very low call volume since few months. Can anyone please help me into this, as its really frustrating to always tell the other person to speak loudly.

• Dman

Awesome Phone, good looking, excellent performance, and feels solid. Buuuutttttt…..
Camera! really 12/13MP....Flag ship? Nokia should have known better! I love my phone, however the camera is very! very! disappointing!!! Shame on your Nokia, for cutting corners on one of the most important known Nokia features.

Between this and the 7 plus on paper, the 8 Sirocco is definitely the winner. But the lack of microSD card slot is definitely a big no-no! Shame really, since this is a proper flagship-tier device.

• Anil

Sean, 21 Sep 2019I purchased a Nokia 8 Sirocco in June (after having 5 iPhones) a... moreDoes ur overheat while streaming videos

I can't use bluetooth headset when my Sirocco is in my pants pocket - the sound stutters until i get phone closer to the headset. No such problem with other smartphones. Tried to play around with bluetooth developer settings, but they just won't stick. Is there a way to fix this?

• Rafal

Hello. Do you know where can I buy Nokia 8 Sirocco Dual Sim?

• Marc

Hvarma, 06 Oct 2019Hey guys what's the best qi wireless charger available for nokia... moreYou can take any, no charger will be stronger than 5W with this phone. This is the maximum the phone supports.

• Cozmo

I have just received security patch update for October on my Nokia 8 sirocco.
Saudi Arabia here.

• Hvarma

Hey guys what's the best qi wireless charger available for nokia 8 sirocco?

• Vivek

Recently bought nokia sirocco with Flipkart big billion day issue have an while watching videos online it will overheat..backside near Camara any solution..??

Anonymous, 28 Sep 2019 Thanks, Activated the Smart Lock Face Recognition. Uploaded fe... more
Hi, I had to upload atleast 8-photos. Now the Face Recognition Unlock works.

The mode of Operation is as follows:- Hold the phone with the front camera facing you, press the on/off button & then slideup.

Anonymous, 24 Sep 2019Hey, you don't need to install any application for it. I think s... more
Thanks, Activated the Smart Lock Face Recognition. Uploaded few of my Face photos in the Trusted Faces.

However Unlocking doesn't happens.

Anonymous, 23 Sep 2019 Hi, Can you elabote as to have to install the Facial Recogniti... moreHey, you don't need to install any application for it. I think software update has enabled Facial recognition in Sirocco. Just head towards Settings -> Security & Location -> Smart Lock -> Trusted face.

Anonymous, 19 Sep 2019I just realised that this phone has facial recognition & it ... more
Hi, Can you elabote as to have to install the Facial Recognition feature.

• Sean

I purchased a Nokia 8 Sirocco in June (after having 5 iPhones) and I can truly say I enjoy the experience it offers. I’m unsure as to how many feature updates it will get ( where apple supports devices for many years), i find the phone has incredibly good battery life. I’m getting roughly between 2 and 3 days out of a charge, which in my opinion is great. I would highly recommend this phone to anyone. Don’t be scared of getting a Nokia !

I just realised that this phone has facial recognition & it works really well.

Here in Romania as-well (so we have covered at-least Asia, Middle East & Europe). Great device!
p.s. my 6 year old son managed to break my screen but it still works as expected

Cozmo, 16 Sep 2019I am getting security patch update for September as of now. Sau... moreGot September security update in India. Nokia (HMD Global) is truely keeping their promises to push timely updates.

• Cozmo

I am getting security patch update for September as of now.
Saudi Arabia is here.