Nokia 9.3 PureView

Nokia 9.3 PureView

Anonymous, 17 Sep 2020They want to sell their earbudsNot just Nokia every company is doing this

Launch it with more competitive price than Xperia 5 II so I'll have more options to replace my ageing Mate 20.

Joachin JP, 09 Sep 2020no 3.5mm jack...Nokia why,must you guys join They want to sell their earbuds

Joachin JP, 09 Sep 2020no 3.5mm jack...Nokia why,must you guys join To prevent Nokia fans from selling off their old Nokias at a lower price than 5.3 or 8.3 and keep them around.

Anonymous, 09 Sep 2020I want to see Nokia rule the mobile phone world once againJust use illicit substances and you will lmao

• Joachin JP

no 3.5mm jack...Nokia why,must you guys join

I want to see Nokia rule the mobile phone world once again

• O

Anonymous, 09 Sep 2020They install macro cameras because it is cheaper. They install macro cameras because it cheaper

They install macro cameras because it is cheaper.

• Carol

Al96, 26 Aug 2020How much is it going to cost? $Will cost more then the last 2 Flagship releases, that's for sure.

• UH

Mobilemaster, 06 Sep 2020They install macro cameras because it is cheaper.They install macro cameras because it is cheaper.

Robert, 01 Sep 2020I would also like to know I already have a Huawei for 4 yea... moreThey install macro cameras because it is cheaper.

• csalsa

Shame it will not have Bluetooth 5.2. I am looking forward to better audio, better connections and cheaper ear buds.

• Robert

Kader, 31 Aug 2020Anyone knows when they lunch Nokia 9.3 please.I would also like to know I already have a Huawei for 4 years and I want to change to NOKIA 9.3 because phones from this year are crap, especially with these holes in the screen like p40, besides, I do not understand why manufacturers install macro cameras instead of tele (is it possible that a lot of shitty cameras are in stock? )

• Kader

Anyone knows when they lunch Nokia 9.3 please.

How much is it going to cost? $

Manishwolvi, 16 Aug 2020Is it true about under display selfie camera?yes, the under-display cam is true so the screen size will be almost about 100% :):)

• Charlie

Planning to launch when 870/875 arrives?...

I'd like the boxy appearance of a Lumia

• Manishwolvi

Is it true about under display selfie camera?