Nokia 9.3 PureView

Nokia 9.3 PureView

NonGleeful, 18 May 2021I'm completely shocked that this phone got cancelled, ... moreThe specs suck, even budget mi phones can beat it

NonGleeful, 18 May 2021I'm completely shocked that this phone got cancelled, ... moreYou're just as desperate as the other people who actually doesn't like iPhones nor Samsung devices!

Not only every single person will agree with your nonsense because you are the worst person that dislikes everything about apple and Samsung!

Stupid comment I've ever read

• NonGleeful

I'm completely shocked that this phone got cancelled, considering that it has the specs to rival the best Android phones in the market. It's really disappointing that all we have to choose from is CrApple, Scamsung and China spyware phones.

• Bla

DudeFixIt641, 27 Nov 2020June 6th can't wait! 🥰 By the way, we're still a ... moreCan you please elaborate what did you mean by saying "Qualcomm is relasing new Snapdragons every 4 years or so" ? I am just a noob in this world of smartphones so I would like to know better from someone really understanding the matter. Thanks in advance.

Cancelled? Oh great, there goes the Android PureView hype.

• Veztax

Stil waitin for this one.. cmon Nokia . u can do better than just rumored for XY time

Ch3rouffa, 06 Mar 2021SD 865 in 2021 ??? why not take SD 888 or 875 -_- Ehem its an old rumored phone that will never be released

John, 06 Jan 2021865 is still relevant in 2021. Heck, I still see a lot of p... moreAt least it's a flagship processor so it would beat entry level and low end phones for more than a decade ;-p

• Sang kekasih

Mullayo, 16 Feb 2021Is that 18:9 aspect ratio right? Cause I want a big phone f... moreJust buy rog phone 2 or rog phone 5
It has 6,7 inch sceen 60-144hz.
Amazing audio quality, im currently usinh rog phone 2 for reading books and listening to music and its amazing

• Ch3rouffa

SD 865 in 2021 ???
why not take SD 888 or 875 -_-

• Brick

Another brick of 6.7". Nexxt human evolution: Bigger hands

• Mullayo

Is that 18:9 aspect ratio right? Cause I want a big phone for reading books.

80mm+ width with slim bezels. Oled screen with 90hz refresh. A decent 5G chip 765+. Dual speakers and 3.5mm jack.
Don't care about cameras. Can someone make a phone like that please?
Like the Mi Max 4 that was cancelled.

[ Cricket noises ]

The Phone Theorist , 31 Jan 2021Ok, so the current rumoured specs for Nokia’s next FLAGSHIP... moreComplaining for a rear fingerprint. Thats like the most minor thing you can complain about. At least there's a fingerprint rather than nothing.

The Phone Theorist , 31 Jan 2021Ok, so the current rumoured specs for Nokia’s next FLAGSHIP... moreWhy would you want a front fingerprint sensor except for the colorful animation? And put more smudges on your screen. I think the front fingerprint animations look cool too but as long as the phone doesn't glitch and loads up in a a few sec is worth the extra mile. Nokia really has come a long way.

The Phone Theorist , 31 Jan 2021Ok, so the current rumoured specs for Nokia’s next FLAGSHIP... moreI prefer a back fingerprint sensor myself as it feels more natural. I don't even bother using the front for LG V 60 because this phone has a few software problem. When I go to comment on an app a lot of times the submit icon is unresponsive after I type the comment. Has great stereo speakers though. My Moto G7 Power works flawlessly.

• The Phone Theorist

Ok, so the current rumoured specs for Nokia’s next FLAGSHIP device has a 120hz OLED. This phone is most likely going to be more expensive than the current 8.3, SO WHY IN THE WORLD WOULD IT HAVE A REAR FINGERPRINT?
The 8.3 has an in-screen fingerprint and that doesn’t even have 120hz. If I were to spend more money for a Nokia 9.x series phone, I would consider it a scam to have some average fingerprint reader on a phone that would almost cost as much as an S21.
I know that these are just Rumors but cmon people, if your going to render and guess specs of a phone, at least do it right.

AnonD-973296, 23 Jan 2021i never included an A50 in my logicComprehend what I'm saying before replying.

joe nodden, 23 Jan 2021No wonder you use your trash a50 with that logic.i never included an A50 in my logic

AnonD-973296, 23 Jan 2021oh please, u can still use anything from 2012 and it would ... moreNo wonder you use your trash a50 with that logic.