Nokia 9.3 PureView

Nokia 9.3 PureView

I would buy this one if:
• it is cheaper than XiaoMi 11T (because of the outdated SD 865)
• has headphone jack
• the huge Nokia logo on the phone's chin was removed

My opinion is that Nokia is lagging behind major smartphone brands today.
Nevertheless, I like their hardware and Android One implementation.

• Novino

Dear NOKIA We are helplessly waiting an android XpressMusic both normal and Mini size 5G phone with QSD 888,latest android version, Dolby Vision 8K+4K (selfie) ,Dolby Atmos, stereo speakers,Audio jack,fast chrging 5000Mah battery,card slot made by your loving hand.

Anonymous, 17 Jun 2021The specs suck, even budget mi phones can beat itsigh, sometimes you're only a nonsense person that hates anything about it, so stop getting butthurt!

Honestly, people nowadays have different opinions on iPhones and Samsung phones, unless you've already googled it!

So Rude these days

They dont really cares about stereo speakers

NonGleeful, 18 May 2021I'm completely shocked that this phone got cancelled, ... moreThe specs suck, even budget mi phones can beat it

NonGleeful, 18 May 2021I'm completely shocked that this phone got cancelled, ... moreYou're just as desperate as the other people who actually doesn't like iPhones nor Samsung devices!

Not only every single person will agree with your nonsense because you are the worst person that dislikes everything about apple and Samsung!

Stupid comment I've ever read

• NonGleeful

I'm completely shocked that this phone got cancelled, considering that it has the specs to rival the best Android phones in the market. It's really disappointing that all we have to choose from is CrApple, Scamsung and China spyware phones.

• Bla

DudeFixIt641, 27 Nov 2020June 6th can't wait! 🥰 By the way, we're still a ... moreCan you please elaborate what did you mean by saying "Qualcomm is relasing new Snapdragons every 4 years or so" ? I am just a noob in this world of smartphones so I would like to know better from someone really understanding the matter. Thanks in advance.

Cancelled? Oh great, there goes the Android PureView hype.

• Veztax

Stil waitin for this one.. cmon Nokia . u can do better than just rumored for XY time

Ch3rouffa, 06 Mar 2021SD 865 in 2021 ??? why not take SD 888 or 875 -_- Ehem its an old rumored phone that will never be released

John, 06 Jan 2021865 is still relevant in 2021. Heck, I still see a lot of p... moreAt least it's a flagship processor so it would beat entry level and low end phones for more than a decade ;-p

• Sang kekasih

Mullayo, 16 Feb 2021Is that 18:9 aspect ratio right? Cause I want a big phone f... moreJust buy rog phone 2 or rog phone 5
It has 6,7 inch sceen 60-144hz.
Amazing audio quality, im currently usinh rog phone 2 for reading books and listening to music and its amazing

• Ch3rouffa

SD 865 in 2021 ???
why not take SD 888 or 875 -_-

• Brick

Another brick of 6.7". Nexxt human evolution: Bigger hands

• Mullayo

Is that 18:9 aspect ratio right? Cause I want a big phone for reading books.

80mm+ width with slim bezels. Oled screen with 90hz refresh. A decent 5G chip 765+. Dual speakers and 3.5mm jack.
Don't care about cameras. Can someone make a phone like that please?
Like the Mi Max 4 that was cancelled.

[ Cricket noises ]

The Phone Theorist , 31 Jan 2021Ok, so the current rumoured specs for Nokia’s next FLAGSHIP... moreComplaining for a rear fingerprint. Thats like the most minor thing you can complain about. At least there's a fingerprint rather than nothing.

The Phone Theorist , 31 Jan 2021Ok, so the current rumoured specs for Nokia’s next FLAGSHIP... moreWhy would you want a front fingerprint sensor except for the colorful animation? And put more smudges on your screen. I think the front fingerprint animations look cool too but as long as the phone doesn't glitch and loads up in a a few sec is worth the extra mile. Nokia really has come a long way.

The Phone Theorist , 31 Jan 2021Ok, so the current rumoured specs for Nokia’s next FLAGSHIP... moreI prefer a back fingerprint sensor myself as it feels more natural. I don't even bother using the front for LG V 60 because this phone has a few software problem. When I go to comment on an app a lot of times the submit icon is unresponsive after I type the comment. Has great stereo speakers though. My Moto G7 Power works flawlessly.