Nokia Asha 305

Nokia Asha 305

• Surjo

Solid rockzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz..

• Mpiliy

This worst phone,cant support whatsapp.Nxaa!!!Money wasted

• adi

i have not buyed it yet should i or not

• bhokl

gud phone

• Labib

Anonymous, 06 Sep 2012Buddy I am using it...its amazing rocking..mindblowingyes dud dis phone rockzzzzzzzz

• swathi

Worst phone I've ever used. Facing problems from the very next day I bought it. I seriously regret buying it.
Pinching the images for zooming is not at all working. Surprisingly, though it is a dual sim one, u cannot use it properly in that mode as call register wont work in that mode. I can give a list but above are the main problems that have irritated me.
I sincerely advice not to go for this and waste ur money.

• obaida FKR

in fact this mobile has very wonderful stayle but it doesn't have WiFi and doesn't support the you tube and its touch is very very bad so my advice to you
forget it

• Maxon

rajat, 04 Sep 2012i want to use internet on this , but this does not has any ether... moreBuddy,
None of the phones give u an option to connect Ethernet cable to phone or Pen drive to phone

-If u wanna access internet of a modem, u need Wifi on the phone..

-U can also use data of Memory card instead of Pen Drive

• Sourav

Anonymous, 05 Sep 2012is this mobile support theme?what abt its camera quality?does it... moreAwesome phone.its support theme.easy to use

Guyz what about output volume & camera clearety

• ankit

this smartphone is not a like able this cll is very slow nd v.slow net speed so i can suggest u don't perches this cll phone....

• Jassi

Anonymous, 05 Sep 2012is this mobile support theme?what abt its camera quality?does it... morebcoze its doul sim phone so its not supported youtube but sound qualty is ultimate and look best.

• Me

Which color is best? Red or Blue?

• Me

Which color is best? Red or Blue?

• Naresh

My nokiaasha305 not supporting State bank of india mobile banking please reply me gus

• monu@143

SANTANA, 06 Sep 2012This phone is nothin but a piece of shit,it doesnt support youtu... morethanks u saved my money

• monu@143

aa, 05 Sep 2012If you want a dual sim with a user friendly interface. This is f... morecorrect

• monu@143

Anonymous, 06 Sep 2012Buddy I am using it...its amazing rocking..mindblowingdear bu what about the streaming ?

• monu@143

@udezer60 twitter, 03 Sep 2012tually, the phone supports video streaming and HD video streamin... moredid u try itself

• sandip

ketn, 05 Sep 2012confusion abt buying... :some says good some says bad... anybo... moregood phone...