Nokia Asha 305

Nokia Asha 305

• Tusar

This is the worst phone in matter of touch screen, I purchased & within 20 days faced touch screen problem it stopped working, i visited nokia care they repaired and gave me in 7 days .after using for another 5 day i faced same problem

aminul haque, 13 Aug 2013When I'm talking from SIM1 then another incoming call from SIM2... morebase on the specs the dual sim of this phone is dual stand-by so you can never accept call the sim2 if you have talking with sim 1.. if the cellphone is dual active it is possible if you have talking with sim1 and you will also accept the call from sim 2..

• aminul haque

When I'm talking from SIM1 then another incoming call from SIM2 is possible????
that means can i use it as like 2 phones for incoming call???
help me any one pls pls

Hi this is k.g.r i used the asha 305 phone.it's 2megapixel camera is awesome. The internet browsing is so good.

• Pritam_SpinGuru

friends please tell me about the maps and navigation system of nokia asha 305.

• Pravin

It's phone memory is low and it not play 3gp mp4 hq videos,only audio play not video playing.

My asha305 perfectly support viber

• D.s.

Plz help. In my phone the zoom is not working. When i zoomed the photo the photo was not zoom.

• D

Anonymous, 04 Aug 2013i m buying nokia asha 305 tommorow fr 3 days is it good or not? Don't buy buddy..

Praveenkumar, 21 Jul 2013Hi guys i update nokia 305 v7.42 then i used whatsapp after some... moreHow to delete system files

• Birendrapathak

AnonD-164845, 13 Jul 2013I have installed latest Nokia Asha 305 update 7.42 but there was... moreDownload what's app from 9apps.com (what' s app for s40)

• arjunan

Its better not to switch in asha series phones. As these series phone doesnt support whatsapp and new generation apps. secondly internal memory much lesser and keep prompting until you delete whatsapp launcher in s/w version 7.42 firmware. At last its a crap phone. don't buy it.

Why Nokia Asha 305 is made ,not fit for now Genration.

See Samsung Galaxy Phones with Android. It is matter of
sarrow to public.

• mani

ck, 07 Aug 2013i lost tamil font on my Asha 305 any possible to recover the font.... Asha 305 is not Android . take Celkon 107 @6999. it like Galaxy

• sampizzo

What is the latest version of this phone?

• ck

i lost tamil font on my Asha 305 any possible to recover the font....

• Geek

Alokesh, 07 Aug 2013How i get last versionDownload the update from the settings.

Sande, 04 Aug 2013Update your phone with new version......bt don't use current ver... moreHey you're right some high quality video not supported in my phone.

• Alokesh

Sande, 04 Aug 2013Update your phone with new version......bt don't use current ver... moreHow i get last version

• Nishat

My nokia asha 305 handset internet language no bengali language suporte. Plz can any one solve this porblem.