Nokia Asha 305

Nokia Asha 305

• Sahil

• akhil456

my asha 305 update 7.42 .now not support more high quality videos and not support youtube streaming.... Then my nokia music store gone in to my asha 305 ..... Plzzz give new good version for asha 305... Deducted by all nokia asha 305 users....

• Krrish

Nokia305 7.42 does not supports high resolution videos.plz help;-(

• gautam

Ariel, 10 Jul 2013How to clarify.youtube videos on my nokia asha305?i have already... moreHow to youtube strem clearity

• Jbsl

Anonymous, 18 Jul 2013Asha 305 every day views phone memory full please delete some it... moreI had updated to new version for nokia asha 305. But what problem is it always showing phone memory is full what to do now.

• nabin

vivek, 21 Jul 2013its phone not suproted u tube vedio instead of a good phone my phone nokia asha 305 not sopport yotube video and 20mb above not downlod.

• GK

my Nokia 305 doesn't ring, I dialled it several times today and I could hear the dial ring on the source handset but nothing from the destination

• Riyad 01811550533

Praveenkumar, 21 Jul 2013Hi guys i update nokia 305 v7.42 then i used whatsapp after some... morehi friend my asha update 7.42 .now not support more video .please help me .

• Riyad 01811550533

when my phone update not support high quality video . please help me

i love this fone

• vivek

its phone not suproted u tube vedio instead of a good phone

• Fasi

I installed latest ashA 305 os.i got support watsapp and we chat.but it failed to support some video which before suppoeted

• Raju

desire, 19 Jul 2013not appliying any application. ..and also not applicable to best... moreU r right no voice chat in line and we chat.

• Praveenkumar

Hi guys i update nokia 305 v7.42 then i used whatsapp after sometime unfortunately i delete this.how can i download the whatsapp again.help me please guys.

sharuk, 21 Jul 2013u mean baackup files ````if soooooo which back up files Nokia red nth

• sharuk

sridhar, 20 Jul 2013Hi update 7.42 version. You have to take a backup. Then restore ... moreu mean baackup files ````if soooooo which back up files

• vino

i m using whatsapp in asha 305 its awesome.i like very much this mobile

• sridhar

Hi update 7.42 version. You have to take a backup. Then restore your factory settings then internal memory got cleared and you will get free space for installing. I did this one. Now I am enjoying you tube videos. What'up got installed. This version is better than the older one try this....

• murali

This mobile touch screen was dead slow,and frequently hanging totally waste mobile....

• jatt

AnonD-155220, 16 Jul 2013Is this phone supports Youtube stream ? please reply ! i am wa... moreyes it can